Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile niglet "cute little girl" chimps out in preschool timeout

Are shitskins born speaking ghetto gangbanger?

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    In my mind I envisioned the argument and chimpout this animal will have in 12-14 years with the cop that pulls her over.
    She's got the head-bobbing, eye-rolling and arm-waiving ghetto bullshit down pat already. Kinda wish this one would have been stillborn.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Sow daycare worker, nigger babbling herself, and WHY are their human child there exposed to vile niggers and niglets.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Sow daycare worker, nigger babbling herself, and WHY are their human child there exposed to vile niggers and niglets.
    If you live in the cities most humans love niggers. They would deliberately go out of their way to put their kids with niggers. They patronize nigger business even if there is a better human one.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of GAP on her shirt it should be GAR.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Little Niglets develop at an accelerated rate compared to Human children but at the cost of reaching their maximum intellectual potential by age 8. Notice the MonkeyCare Shirker Boonqueshia reinforcing the Boonlet's disrespectful attitude towards adults by thinking this behavior is "adorable". By 8 years of age this skid mark will already have the Dindu Nuffin, Dindu Lottery Scipt down pat. So everytime it fucks up it will know how to shirk any responsibility or accountability for its own action's. If YT busts it, accuse YT of being Waysis, If it's another Boon busting it, accuse Boon of being an Uncle Tom.

The only thing a Nigger will ever be good at in life is Passing the blame for it's own action's and never accepting or even comprehending responsibility or accountability.

I leave you with this perfect example, This Boon is The Supreme Master Black Belt of the Nigger arts.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Regarding the woman with 15 neglects: I will buy a small boat to put the whole fambly in. It will have a small hole in it. A 10 HP motor and 5 gallons of gas should get it far out to sea before it becomes good. I will miss the boat & motor.

The concept of welfare is what has destroyed this country. If the nigger spawn died of hunger, we all would be far better off.