Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I don’t usually hate niggers...

For me, it’s a matter of laughing at their stupidity, arrogance, vanity, and lack of anything resembling morals when they brutalize each other. Especially, when they are made good as a consequence.

However, when it come to nigger pieces of shit like this cowardly coon, you know the mods won’t let me post what needs to happen to this demonic dung pile.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...202-story.html
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 02-05-2019 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Threatening language

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    To use someone else's phrase once coined here, "Man's best friend meets man's worst enemy"

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For me, it’s a matter of laughing at their stupidity, arrogance, vanity, and lack of anything resembling morals when they brutalize each other. Especially, when they are made good as a consequence.

However, when it come to nigger pieces of shit like this cowardly coon, you know the mods won’t let me post what needs to happen to this demonic dung pile.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...202-story.html

WE feel the exact same way as you do. The nigger is a plague upon the earth

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are violent feral animals they try their best to imitate humans but FAIL miserably. What have niggers contributed to this country? The best indicator of a culture is its history, just look at the present day nigger countries in Africa, look at their histories, the nigger animal has never contributed anything positive or structural, it's been continued strife and wars, I heard not so long ago in Somalia; there hasn't been any permanent Gov't in 25 years, niggers are tribal,nomadic and feral, akin to the wild dogs and hyenas that roam the plains in africa, just one of many reasons niggers Do Not belong in western societies, niggers are an invasive species.

Just look at how many things in our society have to be changed to give the nigger animal an advantage...weighted tests and exams for one. Laws forcing employment and the most recent; letting niggers out of lengthy nigger-U classes because there's so many niggers locked up in nigger-Us everywhere

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers like the ugly piece of shit in the OP's link aren't worthy of Human hate. They are nothing more than an invasive form of vermin like fleas, ticks, lice, etc... They should be dealt with accordingly.

Now here comes the lecture...

"Hate" is a destructive and ultimately useless emotion. It only adversely affects the host and never the source that creates it.

After being smack-dab in the middle of the Rodney King nigger rights as a (barely) 18 y/o freshman at CSULB, I saw the True Nature of the North American slave-descended nigger. It was then and there I knew that I had to DO SOMETHING about it, not just grit my teeth and let "hate" consume me. I decided to focus my efforts on educating Humans about niggers, and have spent the last 25 years attempting to do so.

Some day I will put up a post or two detailing my experiences during the riots that culminated with the night I walked my 18 y/o girlfriend back to her sister's apartment about a mile from campus. We were chased by a drunken angry pack of filthy niggers. The only reason we were able to escape CERTAIN DEATH was that we were athletes (me tennis and soccer, her volleyball) and were simply able to out-run the niggers.

I believe our side is making progress. As the Left becomes angrier and more unhinged, their niggers are less of a weapon to promote their agenda. I've recently noticed that even the MSM isn't providing niggers as much "cover" as they did even 5 years ago. Read the comments section following any TNB story on any MSM news site. Humans are sick of niggers. That's Negro Fatigue.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 02-07-2019 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Bad formatting...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Niggers like the ugly piece of shit in the OP's link aren't worthy of Human hate. They are nothing more than an invasive form of vermin like fleas, ticks, lice, etc... They should be dealt with accordingly.

Now here comes the lecture...

"Hate" is a destructive and ultimately useless emotion. It only adversely affects the host and never the source that creates it.

After being smack-dab in the middle of the Rodney King nigger rights as a (barely) 18 y/o freshman at CSULB, I saw the True Nature of the North American slave-descended nigger. It was then and there I knew that I had to DO SOMETHING about it, not just grit my teeth and let "hate" consume me. I decided to focus my efforts on educating Humans about niggers, and have spent the last 25 years attempting to do so.

Some day I will put up a post or two detailing my experiences during the riots that culminated with the night I walked my 18 y/o girlfriend back to her sister's apartment about a mile from campus. We were chased by a drunken angry pack of filthy niggers. The only reason we were able to escape CERTAIN DEATH was that we were athletes (me tennis and soccer, her volleyball) and were simply able to out-run the niggers.

I believe our side is making progress. As the Left becomes angrier and more unhinged, their niggers are less of a weapon to promote their agenda. I've recently noticed that even the MSM isn't providing niggers as much "cover" as they did even 5 years ago. Read the comments section following any TNB story on any MSM news site. Humans are sick of niggers. That's Negro Fatigue.
    Op here. Very nice! I worked with several Cal. Nat. Guard that got deployed to the riots. I myself, had to run into oncoming traffic in both directions to escape two coons that had followed me for blocks, talking shit and threatening what they were going to do to me. They almost got hit, too bad. Look forward to your stories. And yes, progress is being made. The spooks have overplayed the race card for decades, while showing exactly what the content of their intrinsic lack of character does to civil society.