Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers are only about 12% of the population - Why do they seem to be everywhere?

>RANT ON<

It's 5AM in the morning. I can't sleep, so I'm listening to the NYC radio news channels, WCBS 880 and 1010 WINS. Almost every commercial features some arrogant, belligerent nigger trying to shove some product in my face. That Capital One/Allstate nigger is the worst. "Are you in good hands?" No, I'm not if they're your nigger hands. Even in the actual news, they're marching around protesting this or that, yelling and screaming like monkeys. It seems that under every rock and crevice lies racism and discrimination. Well, so what? R&D is good for society. We have lost control, and the mainstream media is complicit in this. Niggers have forgotten their place in life and need to be reminded.

>RANT OFF<
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    This picture says it all and the way things use to be and needs to come back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73797733636ab2f5eca4315b217bca47.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	6023

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    This picture says it all and the way things use to be and needs to come back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73797733636ab2f5eca4315b217bca47.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	6023
    'the fug is dat muhfuggah?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to bring back segregation and public whippings.

Back on topic, I too am confused. If niggers are only 12% of society, how are most jail/prison inmates niggers? Supposedly most people who get food stamps are YTs, yet who do I mostly see pulling EBT cards out of their Michael Kors bags? Yep, NIGGERS.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you watched ads I'd say at least 50% have niggers, maybe more. It's as if the US is populated by niggers to a large degree. And there's always niggers and human pairings, then faggots...it's so disgusting to see ads that promote that "blacks" are to be accepted as equals. Yet time and again their species are undisciplined, unruly, murderous, ugly. I will not willingly support firms that push this niggers as equals agenda. Unwillingly, I'm taking a medication for over 10 years now that finally succumbed to this fantasy, some dad with a burr headed ugly little nigger bitch.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A somewhat recent study by Brit firm OFCOM recntly determined that niggers were seriously over represented in the media in proportion to population numbers. Their solution? Add even more niggers! In fact I think I even made a thread about it somewhere on this board.