Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Super Bowl was rayciss

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Meh, I didn't watch the Super Bowel because I hate niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry , plantation members. grew up a patriots fan when i was a lil kid and did not know the evil way of the nigger yet. Especially from growing up in a town that was 99.998 percent white. And now that town of 100 thou is pure niggerfied and fucked beyond belief with somalicoons and transplanted apes from chimpcago and north minneapolis. i still watch the patriots, please give me some slack. at least they are the whitest team in the league. the best is watching with the gal pal who hates niggers as much as i do. the commercials were just beyond niggerfied. i look at her at one point and say, holy shit. this might be the first nigger free commercial. (it was the audi commercial) then it breaks to the guy is dreaming about the new audi is his office cubicle and starts choking and low and behold, its a fat nigger sow that performs the heimlich maneuver on him to save him. girfriend almost pissed herself. she says, you knew they couldn't go nigger free, no fucking way!!!!!

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    All I know is that one small white guy out performed an entire team of niggers and the Trump haters are eating shit today..

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    If I want to watch a bunch of knuckle dragging apes run around I'll visit the gorilla exhibit at my local zoo.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    If I want to watch a bunch of knuckle dragging apes run around I'll visit the gorilla exhibit at my local zoo.
    It costs less, smells better, food and drinks aren't quite as expensive, you could actually like and wear an overpriced souvenir T-shirt with a gorilla's face on it, and you won't run into women openly seeking bestiality.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was the most boring Super Bowl ever. They could have rolled out Ruth Bader Fucking Ginsberg at halftime, just to prove to everyone she was still alive, and it would have been more interesting than that flop of a game....