Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Battlesow Galactica Episode2: Latrice tries to run over Dominique, Dominique fires hot grease..

VALDOSTA, GA (WALB) -- Two women in Valdosta are facing charges after an altercation led to a child being burned by hot cooking grease.

According to the Valdosta Police Department, Latrice Spikes, 24, of Riverview, Florida, is being charged with reckless driving and aggravated assault, while Dominique Solo, 22, of Valdosta, is being charged with simple battery.

The women got into an altercation near the corner of Ponderosa Drive and Lausanne Drive.

That’s when officials say Spike tried to run over Solo with her car. Police report that Solo retaliated by trying to throw hot cooking grease on Spike, which hit a child who was in the vehicle.
    https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Pol...505095282.html

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A more level nappy headed onlooker coonmented...

“That’s nonsense. You have a child involved in some kind of commotion like that. If you’re going to do anything like that, don’t bring no kids around. It’s dangerous enough," said Nathaniel Ghent, a neighbor.
    Why is this shit even reported on the news? (I know, it's entertainment for us, but...) They're fucking stone age sub humans. This is what TeeVee news has devolved to. Monkeyshines, TRUMP IS EVIL!!!, stick and ball nigger games and the weather......
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hot grease is so niggerish
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the good laugh, Mushy!

There's nothing funnier than a good ol' sow throw-down! Usually it's in a Chuck-E-Cheese or Micky-D's of course, but a screaming, weave-yanking sow brawl can erupt almost anywhere for any reason.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    And If anybody IDC WHO IT IS got an issue a problem or anything to say you can come to ME!!!
    Swearing up and down it dindu nuffin but is ready to throw-down with anyone who disagrees.