Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Seatbelts? We don't need no seatbelts..

Five children who were riding in the back of their parents' car without seatbelts are killed in horrific crash, but their belted mother and father survive

Maryland authorities say they are investigating a crash that killed five children who were ejected from a vehicle - two adults were also injured
    The single-vehicle crash happened before 5am Saturday morning
    8-year-old London Dixon and 5-year-old Paris Dixon, both of Bowie; and 14-year-old Zion Beard; 6-year-old Rickelle Ricks; and 15-year-old Damari Herald, all died
    Police identified the driver as 32-year-old Dominique Taylor, of Bowie
    Twenty-three-year Cornell Simon of Oxon Hill is believed to have been a front-seat passenger
    A preliminary investigation shows the vehicle struck several trees and then spun in a snow-covered field
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-killed.html

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    "lost control of the car about 4:30am and careered off the side of the road, hitting several trees in the process."

They aren't saying much else about how it happened, but how fast do you have to be going to eject five shit-missles and do this to your car:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9328130-6662263-Maryland_authorities_say_they_are_investigating_a_crash_that_kil-a-17_1549180866.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	6017

I demand video!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the seat belts in the world wouldn't have saved those kids. Niggers break every law except the laws of physics. Thus physics is racist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Five good niglets in one hooptie-crash? Is it already Christmas again...?

Notice how none of the good niglets shared last names with either of the "adults"?

And Lordy!, what ugly stupid-looking niglets!

At times like these, one always wonders how many Human lives were spared the pain and misery these vile niggers bring to Human society. How much tax money is saved with five fewer welfare niggers/prison inmates to support? Five niglets would have certainly Muh-Dikked! and Muh-Cooched! their way to DOZENS more niglets.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fine the surviving niggers for littering.

Five shit missiles in one crash. That has to be a record.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Five future felons and social parasites ridden from the planet.... Seat belts be rayciss n' sheeeeeeeiit

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ohhhh how cuuuuuteeeee!
    ok just flush them down. next.
    Thanks for the heart warming story. Five future trouble makers post natal aborted.
    too bad the adult niggers survived. Seat belts are for wimps. Strong superior niggers should never wear them.
    wimpy humans on the other hand must wear seat belts. And this should be strictly enforced by police.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first officer on scene said
    I couldn't believe it, there was shit everywhere! who's gonna clean all this shit up.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, I would remind all my pro-Human friends here of this one thing as we begin a new week...

FIVE GOOD NIGLETS!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bitch was probably reaching fo da bottle of Hennessey when it lost control of dez hooptie

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    The first officer on scene said

Very powerful hoses can wash things away, but is there a water supply around that could be contaminated?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd bet money the buck's booty call texted, and the sow saw it on the phone and chimped, causing the crash.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers never wear seatbelts and niggers never use child car seats. NEVER. I have seen it countless times. Pull up at a stop light and what do you see in front of you? Some hooptie with 4-5 pickaninnies heads poking above the seat, looking out the back window at you. This shithole I worked at. I would get off of work and there would be a line of cars there to pick up niggers. As I would walk past all these cars in the parking lot I would pay attention to look at the ones driven by niggers. Inside would be some big fat nigger and 3-4 Ubangies bouncing around in the back with no child seats inside. Its easy to get a child car seat if you can not afford one, many charities give them out to poor people. Of course though the niggers use it to make a dollar. They go to these charities that give out free baby car seats then turn around and sell the things for some beer money or KFC instead of using them. In the end its a GOOD thing! Please keep doing what you do niggers!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    3-4 Ubangies bouncing around in the back with no child seats inside.
    Haaa,ha,ha. I used to call niggers Ubangies all the time and never heard anyone else call them that.....till now.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Haaa,ha,ha. I used to call niggers Ubangies all the time and never heard anyone else call them that.....till now.
    Black Assed Alabama Porch Monkeys also comes to mind.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Oh, I hear that lots of times. Ubangies.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mammy and Pappy can just crank out 5 more little shitlets and continue just like nothing happened.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Very powerful hoses can wash things away, but is there a water supply around that could be contaminated?
    That's my concern is nigger filth would contaminate nearby water supplies. And even hosing the black shit to the sewers would be detrimental to other organisms. On the plus side, 5 ugly kids are gone, and won't be able to inflict harm to humans.

If you noticed some comments, some even say "beautiful children". In what universe are these spawns of hell even decent looking? Foolish people, thinking These pieces of shit are even the same species as us.
    Coalburning is bestiality.