Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be a nigger and join the US Army

Good crap.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No offense to any actual real veterans reading this but this is exactly why I puke when I hear this instant hero stuff being given to all veterans. There are veterans and there are niggers. Simply putting on a uniform doesn't mean anything. No damn way will I ever walk up to a nigger and say thank you for your service.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    What kind of horsefuckery is that? Thank Christ I'm a Marine. That shit is downright embarrassing.

@Buck Simian About the 'hero' thing...

Your absolutely right, the hero crap is so worn out. I'm a Marine and damned proud of it but automatically being a hero because of it is bullshit.
    I didn't dodge enemy fire while running barefoot through a mine field with a wounded comrade on my back, bayonet in my teeth, squad automatic weapon in one hand while picking up enemy grenades and tossing them back with the other.

Nope, the truth? I was a scared 17 year old boy four days out of high school with no idea what to do next. I figured the military would be an easy and sure-fire roof over my head for four years. I went Marine Corps because I thought they had cool uniforms. How's that for some deep-thinking? And that's all the thought that went into it...really.

If course becoming a Marine is a motherfucker and that's why we're all a bunch of smug assholes but hero's we aint.

This recruiting commercial ^^^ way to go Army!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a Vietnam vet, all I can say is

By the way, the reason we lost that war was asshole politicians in D.C. and niggers in the field.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    It's a fact that 99% of niggers that join the military, NO matter what branch... they end up as toilet scrubbers and mop jockeys.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great Job USAREC at attracting The Right Stuff. With all these fags, quarterly sexual harassment and white privilege training no-one worth their salt can stand to be in anymore.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait till the liberal masters start a war they can't win. They'll be shocked their men/women/it can't fight or just retarded that they can't operate the machines LOL. Real men would be sitting back and enjoying the show from afar!