Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers claim their women are beautiful, yet most of them look like this

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteisalwaysright View Post

I approved you, make an introduction in this forum to become a full member.

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum...-Introductions

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteisalwaysright View Post
    I hated Obama for many reasons, but the one thing that infuriated me the most for 8 years of his miserably-failed term was the constant daily second-by-second MSM stories about how "beautiful" Big Mike was. I swear to the White Christ, When that giant scowling farm animal came on TV, if I was eating I would immediately lose my appetite.

A bud and I went to the TRUMP rally in Everett, WA in 2016. I was about 10 feet away from him at one point. We are exactly the same height (there's about 50 lbs more of him than me though, lol). Now find a pic of TRUMP and Big Mike standing side-by-side the day those lowlifes finally left the White House. It's taller and bigger than TRUMP.

There's no way that thing was born a female.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are ugly. Of course you already knew that.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I hated Obama for many reasons, but the one thing that infuriated me the most for 8 years of his miserably-failed term was the constant daily second-by-second MSM stories about how "beautiful" Big Mike was. I swear to the White Christ, When that giant scowling farm animal came on TV, if I was eating I would immediately lose my appetite.

A bud and I went to the TRUMP rally in Everett, WA in 2016. I was about 10 feet away from him at one point. We are exactly the same height (there's about 50 lbs more of him than me though, lol). Now find a pic of TRUMP and Big Mike standing side-by-side the day those lowlifes finally left the White House. It's taller and bigger than TRUMP.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CusRmtSVYAAx2d1.jpg

Bet she does...
    Literally!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obamas wifs cock.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	6011

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how Joan Rivers inexplicably died during a routine medical procedure days after stating Big Mike was a "tranny" and Bath House Barry was gay?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how Joan Rivers inexplicably died during a routine medical procedure days after stating Big Mike was a "tranny" and Bath House Barry was gay?
    Donald Young, Larry Bland, Nate Spencer, Larry Sinclair all known to have been Obongo's Bendover Buddies, all murdered execution style... Coincidence?

Name:	9791defb14d0f9f1c368dc90f8fdc584--kenda.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	6012

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    Donald Young, Larry Bland, Nate Spencer, Larry Sinclair all known to have been Obongo's Bendover Buddies, all murdered execution style... Coincidence?

Name:	9791defb14d0f9f1c368dc90f8fdc584--kenda.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	6012
    I don't think so. I would also include his grandmammy, Madelyn Dunham, who very conveniently went to Hell TWO DAYS before the 2008 election.

Personally, I believe she was the last one left alive who knew where Barry came from.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post

Name:	obamas wifs cock.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	6011
    Oh, suuure......like I’m going to click on that small picture and stare at Moochelle’s crotch junk.

Eeeewwww!!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Not me

I wouldn't even think about sex with a half human one.. my sister tried to set me up with a" beautiful " blonde human she met ,that just moved to town from Florida... saw me, and ask if I was available? Naturally I said hell! yeah!.. till I checked out her Facebook.. and saw her two half human nogg kids! And said he'll! No!... I swear.. I hate muddsharks! more than niggers.. the shark ask my sister why?... I said tell her I came out of the closet, or what ever! .. the niggers can have her nasty ass!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you dip into where a nigger's been before, you'd be tainted for life with nigger filth. Fucking dirty nigger loving whores.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Until they see a fat, slobbering white coal burning mud shark. Then they forget they even have females of the same species and color as they are.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even nigger males despise those beasts
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	lipstick_pig.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	242.8 KB 
ID:	6983
    You can post the picture itself, not just the link.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.