Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers claim their women are beautiful, yet most of them look like this

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteisalwaysright View Post

I approved you, make an introduction in this forum to become a full member.

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum...-Introductions

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteisalwaysright View Post
    I hated Obama for many reasons, but the one thing that infuriated me the most for 8 years of his miserably-failed term was the constant daily second-by-second MSM stories about how "beautiful" Big Mike was. I swear to the White Christ, When that giant scowling farm animal came on TV, if I was eating I would immediately lose my appetite.

A bud and I went to the TRUMP rally in Everett, WA in 2016. I was about 10 feet away from him at one point. We are exactly the same height (there's about 50 lbs more of him than me though, lol). Now find a pic of TRUMP and Big Mike standing side-by-side the day those lowlifes finally left the White House. It's taller and bigger than TRUMP.

There's no way that thing was born a female.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are ugly. Of course you already knew that.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I hated Obama for many reasons, but the one thing that infuriated me the most for 8 years of his miserably-failed term was the constant daily second-by-second MSM stories about how "beautiful" Big Mike was. I swear to the White Christ, When that giant scowling farm animal came on TV, if I was eating I would immediately lose my appetite.

A bud and I went to the TRUMP rally in Everett, WA in 2016. I was about 10 feet away from him at one point. We are exactly the same height (there's about 50 lbs more of him than me though, lol). Now find a pic of TRUMP and Big Mike standing side-by-side the day those lowlifes finally left the White House. It's taller and bigger than TRUMP.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CusRmtSVYAAx2d1.jpg

Bet she does...
    Literally!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obamas wifs cock.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	6011

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how Joan Rivers inexplicably died during a routine medical procedure days after stating Big Mike was a "tranny" and Bath House Barry was gay?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how Joan Rivers inexplicably died during a routine medical procedure days after stating Big Mike was a "tranny" and Bath House Barry was gay?
    Donald Young, Larry Bland, Nate Spencer, Larry Sinclair all known to have been Obongo's Bendover Buddies, all murdered execution style... Coincidence?

Name:	9791defb14d0f9f1c368dc90f8fdc584--kenda.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	6012

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    Donald Young, Larry Bland, Nate Spencer, Larry Sinclair all known to have been Obongo's Bendover Buddies, all murdered execution style... Coincidence?

Name:	9791defb14d0f9f1c368dc90f8fdc584--kenda.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	6012
    I don't think so. I would also include his grandmammy, Madelyn Dunham, who very conveniently went to Hell TWO DAYS before the 2008 election.

Personally, I believe she was the last one left alive who knew where Barry came from.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If these apes' women are supposed to be so beautiful, then why do most bucks go after human women?

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't think so. I would also include his grandmammy, Madelyn Dunham, who very conveniently went to Hell TWO DAYS before the 2008 election.

Personally, I believe she was the last one left alive who knew where Barry came from.
    She was the last one who knew his father wasn't the same nigger they all claimed it was. There was much more to the mystery of that mongrel's birth than just where it occurred. And let's not forget Obama's best bendover-buddy Michael...who escaped the assassin's bullet by sporting a dress and marrying the skinny little homo.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    She was the last one who knew his father wasn't the same nigger they all claimed it was. There was much more to the mystery of that mongrel's birth than just where it occurred. And let's not forget Obama's best bendover-buddy Michael...who escaped the assassin's bullet by sporting a dress and marrying the skinny little homo.
    Nothing about Obama ever adds up.

For example, there is ZERO evidence that his mammy and Barack Sr. were ever married. 18 y/o Stanley Ann Dunham, baby Barry, and spawn of Luo slave-traders Obama Sr., never spent one night under the same roof together. There exists NOT ONE photo of a "pregnant" Stanley Ann Dunham.

However, DAYS after supposedly "giving birf" to baby Barry, Stanley Ann shows up in Seattle at the University of Washington, sporting a svelte form and newborn African (maybe) niglet.

Anyone who has ever opened the .pdf of the "Certificate of Live Birth" posted on the White House Website back in April 2011 in Adobe Illustrator will instantly recognize that it is a constructed document. There are so many anomalies, from rotated artifacts, "un-flattened" layers, digitized handwriting, kerning (which was not possible in 1961), erased back-fields, and historical inaccuracies (no one in 1961 would have classified a Negro as "African"), that it is obvious the digital document purported to be Obama's "proof" of Live Birth, was made up long after the fact.

TRUMP is a master troll. He got under Obama's thin skin back in 2010 when he questioned Barry's origins. He's President of the United States NOW. He knows the truth. Have you ever asked yourself the question as to why Bath House Barry -- who was probably the worst attention-whore in the history of the White House, has been so quiet since 2016?

The Arpaio/Zullo inquest into Barry's BC and origins was compromised very early on. A local cop-shop cannot hope to take on a sitting president, no matter how solid the evidence.

The bottom line is, Obama came out of nowhere.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Nothing about Obama ever adds up.

For example, there is ZERO evidence that his mammy and Barack Sr. were ever married. 18 y/o Stanley Ann Dunham, baby Barry, and spawn of Luo slave-traders Obama Sr., never spent one night under the same roof together. There exists NOT ONE photo of a "pregnant" Stanley Ann Dunham.

However, DAYS after supposedly "giving birf" to baby Barry, Stanley Ann shows up in Seattle at the University of Washington, sporting a svelte form and newborn African (maybe) niglet.

Anyone who has ever opened the .pdf of the "Certificate of Live Birth" posted on the White House Website back in April 2011 in Adobe Illustrator will instantly recognize that it is a constructed document. There are so many anomalies, from rotated artifacts, "un-flattened" layers, digitized handwriting, kerning (which was not possible in 1961), erased back-fields, and historical inaccuracies (no one in 1961 would have classified a Negro as "African"), that it is obvious the digital document purported to be Obama's "proof" of Live Birth, was made up long after the fact.

TRUMP is a master troll. He got under Obama's thin skin back in 2010 when he questioned Barry's origins. He's President of the United States NOW. He knows the truth. Have you ever asked yourself the question as to why Bath House Barry -- who was probably the worst attention-whore in the history of the White House, has been so quiet since 2016?

The Arpaio/Zullo inquest into Barry's BC and origins was compromised very early on. A local cop-shop cannot hope to take on a sitting president, no matter how solid the evidence.

The bottom line is, Obama came out of nowhere.
    Begs the question "what was supposed to happen after he set the stage for Hillary and exactly where were we supposed to be as a country right now?" Trump destroyed all of their diabolical plans. But what were they exactly?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Begs the question "what was supposed to happen after he set the stage for Hillary and exactly where were we supposed to be as a country right now?" Trump destroyed all of their diabolical plans. But what were they exactly?
    That is the question. The Global Left is made up of factions within factions, and most of them hate each other.

It's a poorly-hidden secret that the Clinton's and Obama's hate each other. Author Ed Klein wrote a book (The Amateur) about it based upon hundreds of hours of "insider" testimony. The book was so well-sourced that the Obama White House didn't even try to dispute it.

The only unifying factor that keeps the Global Left from imploding is that they hate others more than they hate each other. They focus that hate on straight Whites (and everyone else) who do not buy into their communist ideology. They hate Christians. They hate the fact U.S. citizens have a right to protect themselves. They hate the fact that individuals have rights. They thrive on chaos -- hence their coddling of niggers.

Of course, they are failing... Today, TRUMP is polling two points higher than failed stuttering idiot Obama at the same point in his miserable excuse for a presidency. There are more of us than there are of them. They know that. Gallup does "political identity" polling. Those who identify as "liberal" are always the smallest political identity group. Those who identify as "conservative" are always the largest.

As you correctly stated, the Global Left had a plan. It failed. They got nothing out of Obama. They failed to install "sure thing" Bill Clinton's drunken grifter of a wife. TRUMP is methodically taking them apart.

To be honest, I never thought we'd be where we are right now...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please remember Steve Bridges the comedian who did George W. Bush, Slick Willie Clinton and Barrack H. Obama.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...rge-w-bush-296

This fella went to Hollywood and got prosthetic make up and literally became Obama.
    Obama is a homosexual muslim (oxymoron) and if there is one thing you DO NOT DO and that is mock a muzzie especially if he is president of the USA.
    Steve returned from China after a gig in Hong Kong, 48 years old in terrific shape, complaining of major jet lag and was found dead in his apartment the next morning. He was a victim of the CIA heart attack ice dart gun as was Breibart.
    Personally I think Obama's days are numbered because his handlers are just about through with him and why would they risk being exposed and simply not snuff him? He is of no use to them anymore and only a liability and dead men tell no lies. Personally I think he is AIDS afflicted anyway and as most AIDS patients do they just whither away. .

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I forgot to mention to that like Prince and Michael Jackson, Fairy Barry is worth much more to his handlers as a martyr if he is dead

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post

Name:	obamas wifs cock.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	6011
    Oh, suuure......like I’m going to click on that small picture and stare at Moochelle’s crotch junk.

Eeeewwww!!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Not me

I wouldn't even think about sex with a half human one.. my sister tried to set me up with a" beautiful " blonde human she met ,that just moved to town from Florida... saw me, and ask if I was available? Naturally I said hell! yeah!.. till I checked out her Facebook.. and saw her two half human nogg kids! And said he'll! No!... I swear.. I hate muddsharks! more than niggers.. the shark ask my sister why?... I said tell her I came out of the closet, or what ever! .. the niggers can have her nasty ass!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you dip into where a nigger's been before, you'd be tainted for life with nigger filth. Fucking dirty nigger loving whores.
    Coalburning is bestiality.