Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

$130 for a nigger?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...130-police-say

Emmanuel Franklin, 19, plotted his alleged plan on Jan. 22, according to WLTX.

Franklin reportedly told his mother that if she didn't put the money in a mailbox of his choosing, that he would be murdered by kidnappers.

Even for its own mammysow $130 is pretty steep. You could just pay $5 bucks for some other nigger to haul it away to the junk yard. Is there a hazmat disposable fee at Dead Nigger Storage?

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    And to think there was a time when a nigger was a rather expensive commodity at the slave auction. Once they displayed their true incompetence and laziness their worthlessness forced society to just free them to get rid of them. And the rest is history....

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    $130 for a buck is fairly cheap. They have these exotic game hunts in Texas where they charge exorbitant prices depending on what animal you choose. Just think at $130 for a buck you could make a fortune posting urban animal hunts. Taxidermy for lips would be a brand new item on their product registry.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just the usual TNB... What I find disturbing is the ad at the bottom of that page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fox news is over.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	5992
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Just the usual TNB... What I find disturbing is the ad at the bottom of that page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fox news is over.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	5992
    Look at that snout. Someone shaved a gorilla and tattooed it!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    $130 for a buck is fairly cheap. They have these exotic game hunts in Texas where they charge exorbitant prices depending on what animal you choose. Just think at $130 for a buck you could make a fortune posting urban animal hunts. Taxidermy for lips would be a brand new item on their product registry.
    Noice!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another nigger that belongs in jail for its stupidity. Wait that's redundant.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Typicall TNB

Really! My fellow humans.. think about it? Does any TNB ever surprise you?... when it comes to the" jungle! animal! savage! beast! ... 😂.. I could write a TNB Novel!.. observation of the Negroid, is my " Passion ".. most interesting species on the planet... I'm a regular "Jane Goodall" ..if I say so myself..

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    brilliant nigger plot. that's a step up from his nigger brothers in Africa putting sticks in ant hills for a snack.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I dream sometimes....just think...how MUCH better off this country would've been Without the dirty nigger animal having been imported in....sure some things probably would've come around a bit slower, a few simple base things....some labor intensive activities...BUT they still would've progressed and I believe we would be at the Same mark today, the nigger was never any great improvement to the building of this country and towards the end machinery and mechanization was on the way in making the dirty nigger animal obsolete.