Close

Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

A Cautionary Tale of the Perils of Mudsharkery…

I’ve shared this story on other pro-Human sites before, so forgive me if you’ve already read it. But of all the evils of allowing niggers into a Human population, mudsharkery is among the most serious. It ALWAYS ends badly for the mudshark!

I met my wife the summer I finished B-school (1999). She was about to start grad school (Ed. major). She roller-bladed by my little hovel of an apartment a few times and I couldn’t get her ass off my mind so I stalked her ruthlessly until she couldn’t take it anymore.

She was from Canada and was here on a student visa so she lived in a certain block of student housing near the campus of the large state university we both attended in Southern California.

She had a roommate who was almost as hot as she was. A very nice girl. Her name was “Veronica”. And Veronica was a well-known mudshark!

Within a fairly short period of time, my future wife and I knew that we were retarded for one another, but because of the rules governing her visa, we could not “cohabit” after hours. So I spent a lot of time at her dorm. I got to know Veronica very well.

Not long after the school year began, my future wife called me at work in hysterics. Veronica was in the hospital in critical condition. She had been BEATEN and RAPED by the nigger feetzball player she’d been seeing.

I had just started my first “real” job as a finance manager at a Honda dealership. I didn’t have a car… So I grabbed a POS trade-in and drove to the campus and then the hospital. Veronica was a bloody mess. She had broken bones in her face, a massive concussion, and broken ribs. The cops were looking for the nigger (they caught him a few days later and he went to prison for years).

Veronica was in the hospital for a couple weeks. It took her weeks more to fully recover.

I made a friend at work. He was a service manager and was the kind of straight-up gentleman you’d want to date your daughter. I introduced him to Veronica and they very quickly found themselves getting serious.

The four of us were inseparable for the better part of that year (2000). In the summer of that year, my wife and I got engaged. After that, we ignored the “cohabitation” rule and she spent several nights a week at my new place. Not long after school started again, my friend told me that he was going to ask Veronica to marry him.

One morning I had just walked into work and my phone buzzed. It was my fiance. She told me that Veronica was “missing”. No one had seen her for a couple days. I thought it was odd, but wasn’t that worried about it. Then I noticed my friend was missing. I thought that was odd. So I called him. He was at the hospital with Veronica. She had gone to a nigger house party by herself and been BEATEN and RAPED by multiple niggers.

That was it. My friend dropped her like a fresh turd. He went on to meet another girl, they have 5 kids today, and he’s a multi-millionaire who owns his own dealership. We’re still good friends almost 20 years later.

What about Veronica? We don’t really know. She came back to school for a time, but lived off campus. She quit talking to my wife for some reason, even though we both reached out to her several times. My guess is that she was embarrassed at her own bad decisions, but who knows…

How many times have we heard a similar story of the mudshark scourge?

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please don't take this the wrong way. If you already knew Veronica was a mudshark, why did you introduce her to him (an upstanding man) or vice versa? And did he know she already took in black filth? You know the saying, you sleep with everyone your partner have slept with. Now he has exposed his wife and children, maybe unwittingly, maybe not, to the poison that is the nigger.
    I appreciate your candor and respect that you told this story, and mean no offense to you in any way. It is academic now. And please don't think you have to answer. Just consider it a rhetorical question, for we know as hell that niggers are pure evil and filth.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way. If you already knew Veronica was a mudshark, why did you introduce her to him (an upstanding man) or vice versa? And did he know she already took in black filth? You know the saying, you sleep with everyone your partner have slept with. Now he has exposed his wife and children, maybe unwittingly, maybe not, to the poison that is the nigger.
    I appreciate your candor and respect that you told this story, and mean no offense to you in any way. It is academic now. And please don't think you have to answer. Just consider it a rhetorical question, for we know as hell that niggers are pure evil and filth.
    No, that's an excellent question. No offense taken at all.

Quite simply -- it was a mistake to introduce my friend to Veronica. I certainly did not know back then what I do today about niggers. I suppose in my mind, after the truly savage beating she took all those months before (she was unconscious for 3 days), she seemed to have lost her interest in nigger bucks.

Ultimately, you are 100% correct. It is not a mistake I would make today, that much I can tell you...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had just started my first “real” job as a finance manager at a Honda dealership
    So you know full well what "Brotha Credit" is?

I can remember Sales Persons at car dealerships "disappearing" at normal car lots when spooks would show up. The unlucky salesperson who got stuck wasting an hour or so with them would always say they had Brotha Credit and couldn't finance stink off a turd.

6. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    So you know full well what "Brotha Credit" is?

I can remember Sales Persons at car dealerships "disappearing" at normal car lots when spooks would show up. The unlucky salesperson who got stuck wasting an hour or so with them would always say they had Brotha Credit and couldn't finance stink off a turd.
    Dude -- in the 18 months I had that job, I MAYBE was able to get 20% of the niggers that applied financed. Many of them were unemployed. Almost all of them had bad credit, bankruptcies, evictions, open judgments, delinquent accounts, and so forth.

I had a big fat sow roll onto the lot in a truly laughable old Buick hooptie. Out of that vile niggermobile piled out several of the ugliest dumbest niglets I've ever seen. Long story short -- she wanted a new Pilot and thought her hooptie was worth thousands. She had NO CASH as usual. Of course, I couldn't do anything for her so I was "rayciss an' sheeeit". The General Manager happened to be there at the time and heard the chimpout from his office upstairs. He basically threw her out of the showroom. She went out in the lot spitting on cars and flapping its flabby arms at other customers screaming like a howler monkey.

She finally left in its hooptie and I thought that was the end of it, but yo howdy!, was I wrong. She came back the next day with big cardboard signs that read "This Binniss Hate Black People" worded pretty much like that. Of course, the second she set up shop with a couple niglets in tow out on the sidewalk, one of the managers called the cops. Unknown to me, but it was illegal in that city to protest without a permit.

The cops came and told her to leave, so back into the hooptie with the niglets she did go, and parked next door at a Carl's Jr. She "protested" from their parking lot, and they promptly called the cops.

That was one of a couple dozen nigger chimpouts I dealt with in that job.

8. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

That sort of Monkey Business happened all the time

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    ...with big cardboard signs that read "This Binniss Hate Black People" worded pretty much like that. ...
    In a previous life I had to deal with two of the stupidest silverbacks ever to knuckle the Earth. They had a 30 year old pickup that looked like it was used for artillery practice. One day they came in the store with grins a mile wide. They were wearing tee shirts they made up that said.

"Forbs Truckin Binniss"

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    In a previous life I had to deal with two of the stupidest silverbacks ever to knuckle the Earth. They had a 30 year old pickup that looked like it was used for artillery practice. One day they came in the store with grins a mile wide. They were wearing tee shirts they made up that said.

"Forbs Truckin Binniss"

LMMFLWAO!

Dumb niggers...

Well, for those who know L.A., I was in the north valley. By that time, the Hispanics had pretty much driven out all the niggers. We could go several days and not see a nigger on the lot. They seemed to arrive in packs. And as another member above correctly stated, the sales staff would avoid them.

I actually loved that job. I worked with great people and it was always a fun place to be.

Except for the niggers of course...

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Veronica was never raped. Shit like her are the reason people blame the "victims" when they get "raped". Raped is being attacked while innocently going about ones business, not delivering oneself to feral animals and expecting to be treated like anything other than something to feed on. She got what any educated white woman should have expected. No sympathy for the filthy whore.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Veronica was never raped. Shit like her are the reason people blame the "victims" when they get "raped". Raped is being attacked while innocently going about ones business, not delivering oneself to feral animals and expecting to be treated like anything other than something to feed on. She got what any educated white woman should have expected. No sympathy for the filthy whore.
    This ^^^^ 100%

I'm almost inclined to say that mudsharking is a mental illness but in fact, it is not. As my colleague above so succinctly pointed out, coal burning is willingly offering yourself up to base savages. Those whores know EXACTLY what they're doing, getting into and eventually... what the consequences will be. Burners know better and do it anyway. Fuck-em!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This ^^^^ 100%

I'm almost inclined to say that mudsharking is a mental illness but in fact, it is not. As my colleague above so succinctly pointed out, coal burning is willingly offering yourself up to base savages. Those whores know EXACTLY what they're doing, getting into and eventually... what the consequences will be. Burners know better and do it anyway. Fuck-em!
    I worked with a women a few years back who had a "Dark" past. She did some things that put her out of the market for being the Marriageable type so to speak. She was a bright and industrious type who did well in School and Sports wasn't fat, into drugs,that sort of thing. She owned property had goals and wasn't bad to look at either. She was a joy to work with and had a good sense about the dangers of the job we worked together. She was getting into her mid-thirties being single and childless, and of course getting lonely wanting to put down some roots. She would often complain how all the good men were taken already being well on their way by the mid thirties of raising families and very secure. I could tell she had a crush on me, but I am very content in my situation and never let things get unprofessional. Leading by example and showing integrity always. Poor kid wanted a companion someone who would be a Rock a foundation, and settle down to leave a Legacy. Alas the coal burning past has ruined her dreams of Family, Security, and Companionship. Her infertility is a result of multiple STD infections. While I don't really feel for coal burners, this one I almost felt bad for...Almost. At least for her she didn't end up dead in a dumpster, but maybe in the end that fate would be better than what she is dealing with now.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    I worked with a women a few years back who had a "Dark" past. She did some things that put her out of the market for being the Marriageable type so to speak. She was a bright and industrious type who did well in School and Sports wasn't fat, into drugs,that sort of thing. She owned property had goals and wasn't bad to look at either. She was a joy to work with and had a good sense about the dangers of the job we worked together. She was getting into her mid-thirties being single and childless, and of course getting lonely wanting to put down some roots. She would often complain how all the good men were taken already being well on their way by the mid thirties of raising families and very secure. I could tell she had a crush on me, but I am very content in my situation and never let things get unprofessional. Leading by example and showing integrity always. Poor kid wanted a companion someone who would be a Rock a foundation, and settle down to leave a Legacy. Alas the coal burning past has ruined her dreams of Family, Security, and Companionship. Her infertility is a result of multiple STD infections. While I don't really feel for coal burners, this one I almost felt bad for...Almost. At least for her she didn't end up dead in a dumpster, but maybe in the end that fate would be better than what she is dealing with now.
    Situations like this are rooted in bad parenting. Not sure what generation your friend is from but her lack of suitable guidance from her parents is why she got tangled up with niggers early in life. Boomers who abused drugs and alcohol not only got themselves twisted, they raised the pathetic millennial brats who give the good ones a bad name. And they all seem to be the ones who believe the myths of the nigger. Ultimately they get what they deserve, even though nobody could ever explain this to them successfully. It's a shame but it's survival of the fittest-natural selection. Train wrecks like your friend are examples for others to learn from if they're smart enough to see the reality of the nigger.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parenting of course has a big effect on how children behave. If it's nonexistent, that's sad, for humans. But we have native intelligence and common sense. You see a nigger, it's nature's way of telling you this is Not the same as you. You see how ugly it is compared to humans. Smart or sensible humans just avoid it. But, it's society and incessant race mixing ads nowadays say it's okay and it's normal. So the weak minded will associate with niggers. The dumbest of the dumb, the liberals, will fuck and shit out niglets. Growing up, I saw niggers as plain repulsive.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Parenting of course has a big effect on how children behave. If it's nonexistent, that's sad, for humans. But we have native intelligence and common sense. You see a nigger, it's nature's way of telling you this is Not the same as you. You see how ugly it is compared to humans. Smart or sensible humans just avoid it. But, it's society and incessant race mixing ads nowadays say it's okay and it's normal. So the weak minded will associate with niggers. The dumbest of the dumb, the liberals, will fuck and shit out niglets. Growing up, I saw niggers as plain repulsive.
    Of course, THIS is the crux of the issue -- parenting. Human children raised properly wouldn't even think about associating with niggers if they didn't have to, let alone committing acts of bestiality with them.

In my case, I walk a very fine line. My wife was raised in a very wealthy family in Montreal, Canada. Her childhood was idyllic, to say the least. I was a Navy brat. While she was taking ballet lessons, my older bro' and I were shooting niglets with his BB gun from the bleachers at NS Newport, LMMFLWAO! She's a gentle soul who does not like any form of conflict. I have had to be very subtle in the education of our i-twin 13 y/o girls (we also have 7 y/o and 2 y/o boys).

I keep an eye on them. So far, there is no sign that they're even remotely interested in anything nigger. As much as I loathe Justin Beiber, I am happy it's his picture on their walls instead of some talking ape.

While their mother leans left, she is mostly apolitical. I believe the incident detailed in the OP to this thread forever set her straight on the subject of niggers. She has actually very recently confided in me that she doesn't like Moslems. That's progress! She knows I don't like niggers. Because of what I went through in the Rodney King nigger riots, she "understands"...

Bottom line -- Human parents need to do everything they can to teach their children self-respect. No one with true self-respect would ever consort with the filthy sub-Human nigger.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 01-30-2019 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Shitty grammar...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

"... How many times have we heard a similar story of the mudshark scourge?"

I copied and pasted this story from an earlier post along the same subject line.

You've probably read it but maybe some of the newcomers haven't.

I posted this years back in the old Chimpout. And in another post more recently. A very sad story indeed. At some point in my sister in laws life, she was brainwashed into thinking it was OK to hang with a coal burner.

My sister in law accompanied a coal burning friend to a house party when she was in college.

My SIL drove since she opted to be the designated driver, picking up her friend's pet silverback on the way to the party.

Of course since her friend smoked the coal, there were plenty of other niggers on hand at the party.

Shortly after arriving, my SIL was offered up a drink... and that was all she remembered until morning.

She woke up the next morning naked on a piss soaked mattress in the basement boiler room of a ghetto apartment building, knowing she had been viciously, brutally raped.

No purse, no phone, no clothing, no car keys and no clue as to where she even was.

She was able to find an old T shirt that had apparently been used as a rag, stretching it down so she could walk a couple blocks to a corner gas station to call her dad.

She was infected with a STD she has kept for life. Her car was found a few days later, abandoned out of gas and beat to shit in the same hood where she was attacked. Her purse was never found but her debit card was used at several gas stations and Quick Checks.

.... So the moral of the story is to educate your kids to not only stay away from niggers but coal burners too as they are nigger connected.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please don’t take this the wrong way, but why would you introduce a friend of yours to a woman who slept with niggers before? Or did you tell him and he just didn’t care?
    Hell, back in the day,me and my buddies wouldn’t even consider dating a female if she listened to rap music.Nigger is a terminal incurable disease that contaminates anything it touches or goes near. And once contaminated, the mud shark is better off dead!

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My second bro was needling me about his daughter's, my niece's, sister-in-law. They are of Northern European stock from Northern Minnesota. So he busts my balls about how this hoe met a Haitian in Florida. Of course he thinks that will scare me but I can man up and tolerate a buck for an evening (maybe an hour). But he is such a phony Killadelphia libtard who is basically secretly repulsed by the knuckldraggers who are eating the heart out of his Philly.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-23-2021 at 11:17 AM. Reason: complete

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we all have a similar story about a similar burner. One of my best friends, sister is a burner. I wrote about her before on the old site. "Tale of the red haired coal burner" I believe for those who remember. She kept having kids, leaving them at her Mom's house and going out with random bucks. At this point, she is up to 6 that we know of. Not a single one is in her custody, 3 are being raised by her family, the rest are in various state homes. This girl, back in the day, was a stone cold red headed fox. Pale skin, beautiful long red hair, charming, great body and a better personality. Went off the rails somewhere in high school and has been a trainwreck ever since. For 25 years, she has been arrested for prostitution (her bucks always pimp her out), been beaten, into drugs, in and out of rehab, arrested for multiple crimes, etc. You would catch herpes just looking at her. She is no longer allowed to be anywhere near her family, her poor Mom actually sold their house and moved, because she was tired of her daughter and the bucks burglarizing her.

There should be a pinned thread, with coalburner stories, that we need to share with our youth...

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    I think we all have a similar story about a similar burner. One of my best friends, sister is a burner. I wrote about her before on the old site. "Tale of the red haired coal burner" I believe for those who remember. She kept having kids, leaving them at her Mom's house and going out with random bucks. At this point, she is up to 6 that we know of. Not a single one is in her custody, 3 are being raised by her family, the rest are in various state homes. This girl, back in the day, was a stone cold red headed fox. Pale skin, beautiful long red hair, charming, great body and a better personality. Went off the rails somewhere in high school and has been a trainwreck ever since. For 25 years, she has been arrested for prostitution (her bucks always pimp her out), been beaten, into drugs, in and out of rehab, arrested for multiple crimes, etc. You would catch herpes just looking at her. She is no longer allowed to be anywhere near her family, her poor Mom actually sold their house and moved, because she was tired of her daughter and the bucks burglarizing her.

There should be a pinned thread, with coalburner stories, that we need to share with our youth...
    Niggers are demons who drag the fools and whores down to he'll with them.

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    1000-Lb. Sisters' Tammy Slaton Reveals She Has a New Boyfriend: 'He Likes Big Girls'

This. Look up the story at your own peril, guaranteed to make you puke.

30. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast