I’ve shared this story on other pro-Human sites before, so forgive me if you’ve already read it. But of all the evils of allowing niggers into a Human population, mudsharkery is among the most serious. It ALWAYS ends badly for the mudshark!

I met my wife the summer I finished B-school (1999). She was about to start grad school (Ed. major). She roller-bladed by my little hovel of an apartment a few times and I couldn’t get her ass off my mind so I stalked her ruthlessly until she couldn’t take it anymore.

She was from Canada and was here on a student visa so she lived in a certain block of student housing near the campus of the large state university we both attended in Southern California.

She had a roommate who was almost as hot as she was. A very nice girl. Her name was “Veronica”. And Veronica was a well-known mudshark!

Within a fairly short period of time, my future wife and I knew that we were retarded for one another, but because of the rules governing her visa, we could not “cohabit” after hours. So I spent a lot of time at her dorm. I got to know Veronica very well.

Not long after the school year began, my future wife called me at work in hysterics. Veronica was in the hospital in critical condition. She had been BEATEN and RAPED by the nigger feetzball player she’d been seeing.

I had just started my first “real” job as a finance manager at a Honda dealership. I didn’t have a car… So I grabbed a POS trade-in and drove to the campus and then the hospital. Veronica was a bloody mess. She had broken bones in her face, a massive concussion, and broken ribs. The cops were looking for the nigger (they caught him a few days later and he went to prison for years).

Veronica was in the hospital for a couple weeks. It took her weeks more to fully recover.

I made a friend at work. He was a service manager and was the kind of straight-up gentleman you’d want to date your daughter. I introduced him to Veronica and they very quickly found themselves getting serious.

The four of us were inseparable for the better part of that year (2000). In the summer of that year, my wife and I got engaged. After that, we ignored the “cohabitation” rule and she spent several nights a week at my new place. Not long after school started again, my friend told me that he was going to ask Veronica to marry him.

One morning I had just walked into work and my phone buzzed. It was my fiance. She told me that Veronica was “missing”. No one had seen her for a couple days. I thought it was odd, but wasn’t that worried about it. Then I noticed my friend was missing. I thought that was odd. So I called him. He was at the hospital with Veronica. She had gone to a nigger house party by herself and been BEATEN and RAPED by multiple niggers.

That was it. My friend dropped her like a fresh turd. He went on to meet another girl, they have 5 kids today, and he’s a multi-millionaire who owns his own dealership. We’re still good friends almost 20 years later.

What about Veronica? We don’t really know. She came back to school for a time, but lived off campus. She quit talking to my wife for some reason, even though we both reached out to her several times. My guess is that she was embarrassed at her own bad decisions, but who knows…

How many times have we heard a similar story of the mudshark scourge?