Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Place your bets for the frozen batwing count in Chicago..

Temperatures on Wednesday are expected to be in the negative range all day, with a high of about 12 below, which would be the coldest high temperature on record for Jan. 30 in Chicago. Overnight lows will reach as low as 23 below zero, only a few degrees higher than the coldest temperature ever in Chicago, when it was 27 below on Jan. 20, 1985.
    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/01...-extreme-cold/

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it's all of them

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I hope it's all of them
    ^^^^ I'll second that.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I hope it's all of them
    You beat me to it.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember a whole rash of nigger nests burning to the ground during a particularly cold winter a few years back. Mostly ignorant niggers in da projects delinquent with their gas bills. They would plug second-hand, Salvation Army space heaters into overloaded electrical circuits. Or into a clusterfuck of extension cords from the neighboring nest.

Remember Cabrini–Green? Happened there many-many times. Dumbasses.

Name:  images (9).jpeg
Views: 98
Size:  4.5 KB

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrini–Green_Homes

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I remember a whole rash of nigger nests burning to the ground during a particularly cold winter a few years back. Mostly ignorant niggers in da projects delinquent with their gas bills. They would plug second-hand, Salvation Army space heaters into overloaded electrical circuits. Or into a clusterfuck of extension cords from the neighboring nest.

Remember Cabrini–Green? Happened there many-many times. Dumbasses.

Name:  images (9).jpeg
Views: 98
Size:  4.5 KB

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrini–Green_Homes
    Its going to get cold in The South too, Jigaboos down here are known to use Kerosene Outdoor heaters in their nests, many dying of Carbon Monoxide exposure. I got my fingers crossed it takes out a shit load of them.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah, my heart bleeds. It was almost 70° here today.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Remember the one where nigger were running electric generators inside their nests because their electric was cut off for non payment and they ran heaters on them inside.

Lets all pray this happens again

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Remember the one where nigger were running electric generators inside their nests because their electric was cut off for non payment and they ran heaters on them inside.

That happened about 100 miles from me. I laughed for DAYS!!!!

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the news tonight here in Minneniggerapolis, they show some cops giving out gloves to kids that didn't have any on. Yep. Naturally they were all niggers. Mammy too busy buying weaves, malt liquor , and chiggun to worry bout buying winter gloves for da nigglets

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to guess 20-30... but experience has taught me that niggers are cold blooded. Cold doesn't always kill them, it just makes them extra lethargic. Like snakes or alligators, or any other reptile. (No offense to legitimate reptiles.)

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one I still remember is the 1995 Chicago heat wave. So many hundreds (700 +) of niggers became good that the coroner had to store their fetid reeking carcasses in refrigerated semi trailers.

As for this cold snap in ChiCongo, I'm going to predict at least 100 niggers will make for some happy bats.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Oh shit, I just cracked-up all over again. Yep, how could you forget something so stupid. We're talking, 50 IQ, Downs Syndrome, lead paint chip eating, kicked in the head by a mule, oxygen deprived fetus, living with a gas leak, creamy autistic center covered in milk retard, weapons-grade, nigger-stupid.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winter has always been racist to Africans, coons, niggers, and NAPAs.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh shit, I just cracked-up all over again. Yep, how could you forget something so stupid. We're talking, 50 IQ, Downs Syndrome, lead paint chip eating, kicked in the head by a mule, oxygen deprived fetus, living with a gas leak, creamy autistic center covered in milk retard, weapons-grade, nigger-stupid.

Dude, sometimes you have the most humorous ways of putting things.... that just made me spit my coffee all over my keyboard

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that about sums it up.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Tonight in Chicago...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-30-17-10-12.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	5994

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I wondered about stories like that, because it's cheaper to pay electric bills than to buy generators and gas. Then I realized, wait, you can't steal electricity from Home Depot or drive off from a power plant.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.