Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Suggestions for Celebrating Monkey Looter Koon Day

I know that it is difficult for most YTs to get into the spirit of MLK day, because we are hampered in that regard by things like scruples, morals and intelligence. So, to assist, I offer the following list of activities to celebrate this holiday:

(1) Go shoplifting with the kids.

(2) Got any problems with the neighbors? Then this is a great day to have a massive fight out on the lawn with them to establish the primacy of your tribe.

(3) Plagiarize something. Copy it from someone who actually did the research, and submit it as your own in furtherance of your career or to get a PhD.

(4) Get offended, and then claim that you are entitled to be compensated for your hurt butt. The more outlandish, the better.

(5) Flash mob. It's a fun group activity where you steal things, assault people and get on the news.

(6) Play with guns. It's not really MLK day until someone accidentally shoots himself or a family member. Extra points if you are driving and taking a video of yourself when it happens.

(7) Run from or argue with the police. The key to this fun activity is to ascertain what the police want you to do, and then do the opposite. Remember, you must insist that the police have no right to
    stop you until they have proven to your satisfaction that you are guilty of a crime.

There are plenty more, but this should be enough to get a novice started.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Muh dik, you forgot muh dik..

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You forgot, have your kids sell some crack and heroin on the skreet corner, and while they're there, they can also loot the local foot locker for Air Jordans

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eat chitlins and collard greens.
    Sleep til 2pm.
    Get high at 2:15.
    Demand
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scream "That be raycisss!" when you don't get your way.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where's the watermelons with the nigger carved on them?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, drugs are on sale today, obviously. I'm git'n some crack.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Pretend to listen to “the reverend” Al, occasionally ooking “Laudy Jeebus, Amen” at the top of your lungs and sneaking a swig of grape juice and cough syrup every time the nigger congregation applauds.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

celebrate

Didn't see or hear a nigger all day, it was fantastic.
    Forgot it was MLK day completely.
    Until this liberal bitch invited me to some MLK dinner for feel-guilty nigger lovers. I told her to fuck off, and I won't apolgize for being white, and that she is pathetic.
    Anyone who likes or wants niggers must be mentally ill.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Find yourself a fat, ugly white skank, put her in your hooptie, then drive her thru the hood so the brutha's will think you've landed Miss America.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ended up watching that Roots episode when Kunta gets whipped.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Where's the watermelons with the nigger carved on them?
    I was in the shop a couple years back and had the radio on while I cleaned up, a never ending job that never really gets done when this asshole talk radio announcer starts vilifying this woman in Azle Texas for having a MLK day special of Chicken and Waffles with a side of Watermelon for desert. He was complaining how racist this was and getting close to starting a riot at this woman's restaurant. So I called in to debate the dip shit. He start calling me a liberal and I replied hardly. Then he said then you're not helping the conservative cause and hung up on me. It pissed me off enough to get my poison pen out.

Here was my letter:

Radio rants with Chris Krok WBAP,
    Wednesday, January 18, 2017
    This evening I was in my garage cleaning up and my radio was on to 820, WBAP. It is generally on this station because I like listening to Rush Limbaugh. While working at making my hobby room more manageable The show host Chris Krok was opining about a restaurant menu in Azle Texas being racist because she listed her special for MLK day of Chicken, Waffles and a side of watermelon. He was pissing and moaning that this was a deliberate act of Racisim. Funny I didn’t hear any requests for the deaths of minorities or anything other than the menu. It is the person interpreting the choice as being offensive to minorities and if they don’t like it, then don’t eat there. More and more talk show hosts are trying to become thought police and persuade people their politically correct version of what society should be, what they buy, the way they act and the way they vote. I understand their business plan is to sell advertising and the talk show host is a good way for audience participation and forces indoctrination to services and products being advertised. Shock jocks are another way to get audiences that normally wouldn’t give a bozo like this the time of day and I guess that is why this guy anchors the evening shift.
    Mr. Krok, should by some chance you get to read this this is my response to your program of Wednesday, January 18 2017.
    I love this medium because I don’t have to worry about hanging up on an individual that disagrees on my view.
    First Mr. Krok it is not illegal to be a bigot or a racist. Where you get into trouble is performing a racist act such as defacing someone’s property with a swastika, damage or some other act that can be attributed to a violation of the law. We still live in a country where we can voice our opinion and if that extends to the choice of words for a menu item it is that person’s choice albeit. It may not be the wisest in terms of getting minorities as patrons. I believe that right also extends to our personal views.
    For the past 8 years I’ve flown the Confederate Flag from my flag pole. The reason is there are people in my family that fought and died for the stars and stripes and I personally felt too much respect for the flag to have it dishonored by a Democrat half breed Marxist that was hell bent on destroying this country. I flew the Confederate flag at half mast the day Obama was elected, inaugurated and the same when to my horror it happened again. I didn’t care if it offended some minority and I still don’t. The point is that that is my opinion. I don’t recommend it for anyone else but you will pull back a stump if you try to take down my flag. Friday I will fly the stars and stripes again because I believe there is someone truly interested in our country, people and our HONOR! The flag embodies all that believe in our system of government not just white people, politically correct or who donates the most money to some political party to gain favor at a later date.
    In that time from when I started flying the confederate banner I’ve viewed riots over a thug that was shot because he refused to listen to a lawful order after he strong armed robbed a grocery store for a blunt. I’ve read of a child in a stroller shot by BLACK hoodlums because their victim didn’t respond quickly enough. I’ve watched all kinds of hate and mayhem done in the name that society is racist and they are victims that are due reparations because of said racism. We have evolved euphemisms for minorities so we don’t say black, brown, rag heads and goat fornicators and call them youths! But let a Caucasian make the news they are vilified because they are a shade lighter than a turd. Well my heart bleeds purple urine. I and many others could care less what they think. As the old commercial for Smith Barney said; “they earned it!”

You may preach your sermon for Kumbaya sessions and if that works for your career then knock yourself out. But while you’re pontificating looking for ratings there are some that may like a course of chicken and waffles with a side of watermelon. Especially on their own birthday!
    PS.
    Practice what you preach. Take a ride on the Dallas soul train to the communities of your concern of being offended by an Azle restaurant menu item. Make sure you take your side arm because you are the wrong color to hide and blend into the neighborhood and not be a victim!

Last edited by zagnut; 01-24-2019 at 03:23 PM. Reason: correction

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I was in the shop a couple years back and had the radio on while I cleaned up, a never ending job that never really gets done when this asshole talk radio announcer starts vilifying this woman in Azle Texas for having a MLK day special of Chicken and Waffles with a side of Watermelon for desert. He was complaining how racist this was and getting close to starting a riot at this woman's restaurant. So I called in to debate the dip shit. He start calling me a liberal and I replied hardly. Then he said then you're not helping the conservative cause and hung up on me. It pissed me off enough to get my poison pen out.

Here was my letter:

Radio rants with Chris Krok WBAP,
    Wednesday, January 18, 2017
    This evening I was in my garage cleaning up and my radio was on to 820, WBAP. It is generally on this station because I like listening to Rush Limbaugh. While working at making my hobby room more manageable The show host Chris Krok was opining about a restaurant menu in Azle Texas being racist because she listed her special for MLK day of Chicken, Waffles and a side of watermelon. He was pissing and moaning that this was a deliberate act of Racisim. Funny I didn’t hear any requests for the deaths of minorities or anything other than the menu. It is the person interpreting the choice as being offensive to minorities and if they don’t like it, then don’t eat there. More and more talk show hosts are trying to become thought police and persuade people their politically correct version of what society should be, what they buy, the way they act and the way they vote. I understand their business plan is to sell advertising and the talk show host is a good way for audience participation and forces indoctrination to services and products being advertised. Shock jocks are another way to get audiences that normally wouldn’t give a bozo like this the time of day and I guess that is why this guy anchors the evening shift.
    Mr. Krok, should by some chance you get to read this this is my response to your program of Wednesday, January 18 2017.
    I love this medium because I don’t have to worry about hanging up on an individual that disagrees on my view.
    First Mr. Krok it is not illegal to be a bigot or a racist. Where you get into trouble is performing a racist act such as defacing someone’s property with a swastika, damage or some other act that can be attributed to a violation of the law. We still live in a country where we can voice our opinion and if that extends to the choice of words for a menu item it is that person’s choice albeit. It may not be the wisest in terms of getting minorities as patrons. I believe that right also extends to our personal views.
    For the past 8 years I’ve flown the Confederate Flag from my flag pole. The reason is there are people in my family that fought and died for the stars and stripes and I personally felt too much respect for the flag to have it dishonored by a Democrat half breed Marxist that was hell bent on destroying this country. I flew the Confederate flag at half mast the day Obama was elected, inaugurated and the same when to my horror it happened again. I didn’t care if it offended some minority and I still don’t. The point is that that is my opinion. I don’t recommend it for anyone else but you will pull back a stump if you try to take down my flag. Friday I will fly the stars and stripes again because I believe there is someone truly interested in our country, people and our HONOR! The flag embodies all that believe in our system of government not just white people, politically correct or who donates the most money to some political party to gain favor at a later date.
    In that time from when I started flying the confederate banner I’ve viewed riots over a thug that was shot because he refused to listen to a lawful order after he strong armed robbed a grocery store for a blunt. I’ve read of a child in a stroller shot by BLACK hoodlums because their victim didn’t respond quickly enough. I’ve watched all kinds of hate and mayhem done in the name that society is racist and they are victims that are due reparations because of said racism. We have evolved euphemisms for minorities so we don’t say black, brown, rag heads and goat fornicators and call them youths! But let a Caucasian make the news they are vilified because they are a shade lighter than a turd. Well my heart bleeds purple urine. I and many others could care less what they think. As the old commercial for Smith Barney said; “they earned it!”

You may preach your sermon for Kumbaya sessions and if that works for your career then knock yourself out. But while you’re pontificating looking for ratings there are some that may like a course of chicken and waffles with a side of watermelon. Especially on their own birthday!
    PS.
    Practice what you preach. Take a ride on the Dallas soul train to the communities of your concern of being offended by an Azle restaurant menu item. Make sure you take your side arm because you are the wrong color to hide and blend into the neighborhood and not be a victim!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	45 
Size:	787.1 KB 
ID:	5938  

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I missed MLK day and didn't even realize it.
    Let me share a fun Coon day story with you people. This took place a number of years back at a company I worked for. Probably around 2005 I would say. MLK was not on their Holiday list, thus we had to work. And that was RACIST of course. So what the niggers would do would be put in for a vacation day on that day. Problem was they only allowed 2 people off on vacation per department. Around December a idea clicked in my head. I get talking to this buddy of mine that worked in the same department, we both decided we would stick it to the niggers. We both went in and put in for vacation days for that day-thus tying up that day to where no one else in our department could get it off. Around a couple weeks before MLK day some uppity niggers went in the office trying to put in for it off and got shot down. The butthurt was off the chart. These niggers were complaining, saying we took their day from them, went to the union and filed a grievance, and of course called us racists. It pretty much went nowhere. I enjoyed my day off work and away from niggers!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    On MLK Day I followed a tradition I began a few years back and dropped several subtle comments to my kids (13 y/o i-twin girls and a 7 y/o boy -- we have a 2 y/o boy as well, but he's too young to learn about niggers) about the true nature of niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Let me share a fun Coon day story with you people. This took place a number of years back at a company I worked for. Probably around 2005 I would say. MLK was not on their Holiday list, thus we had to work. And that was RACIST of course. So what the niggers would do would be put in for a vacation day on that day. Problem was they only allowed 2 people off on vacation per department. Around December a idea clicked in my head. I get talking to this buddy of mine that worked in the same department, we both decided we would stick it to the niggers. We both went in and put in for vacation days for that day-thus tying up that day to where no one else in our department could get it off. Around a couple weeks before MLK day some uppity niggers went in the office trying to put in for it off and got shot down. The butthurt was off the chart. These niggers were complaining, saying we took their day from them, went to the union and filed a grievance, and of course called us racists. It pretty much went nowhere. I enjoyed my day off work and away from niggers!
    That is Classic.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    The niggers ended up getting back at us and ruining things for everyone in the long run - including themselves. We always got our birthdays off. Whenever your birthday was you could schedule any day within the month of your birthday off paid. The niggers kept crying about wanting KANG day off so eventually the company took away our paid birthday and gave us MLK day off, and this came with a twist. They reserved the right to schedule people overtime on holidays, thus they would just schedule everyone to work MLK day and we ended up working it anyways. Which didn't bother me in a sense, I always had to work that day but then again I was getting paid overtime for it now so that was a plus. But in the long run I would have much rather just had that extra day off for MY birthday and not some stinking lousy fake niggers birthday.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Its beyond disgusting that nigger king was given a federal holiday, the only other people with federal holidays are ex- presidents, king was no more than a radical nigger