Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Sorry Folks, Park's Closed. Major MLK Butt-Hurt

Name:  images (5).jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  5.0 KB

The historic Ebenezer Baptist Church and King's birth home are sitting empty and dark behind locked doors as most of the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park in Atlanta is closed.
    And,

The National Museum of African American History and Culture and the other 18 museums and galleries managed by the Smithsonian Institution, including the National Zoo, were closed. The facilities initially remained open using unused funds from last year, but they closed January 2.

I mentioned in another thread that my local news did a live shot from Lucifer Coon's statue at the National Mall and no one is there. A couple of niggers milling around in the background but otherwise...crickets.

And it's currently 18° in D.C.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/13/us/....google.com%2F

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Trump did lay a wreath.

After he and Vice President Mike Pence stood for a moment of silence, Trump told reporters: "Good morning, everybody. Great day. Beautiful day. Thank you for being here. Appreciate it."

The visit lasted less than two minutes on a very cold day.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I hope the "wreath" said on it "RIP your filthy niggers'

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Dems gave one shit for the niggers they'd accept the deal and open the government. They want open borders with as many wetties here as possible for a change in voter demographics.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".