Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Students at elite prep school filmed in blackface, making monkey gestures

An internationally recognized preparatory school in Brooklyn, New York, has been rocked by scandal after a racist video circulated showing two white female students in blackface.

The girls, who attend Poly Prep Country Day School in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, can be seen making monkey gestures and noises while donning blackface in the video, which was obtained by the New York Daily News. Other students say they became aware of the video last week and that the school has done little to discipline the girls involved.

“It was hurtful,” said senior Jeovanna deShong-Connor, 17. "It was just one more in a string of events that made it so clear that our peers were not welcoming and that the administration did not care."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/students-...onkey-gestures
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that exclusive school has an unspoken but prevailing practice...no niggers allowed.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I hope that exclusive school has an unspoken but prevailing practice...no niggers allowed.

I am sure it does, probably so expensive NO nigger could afford it and if for some reason they could. Those types of "private" schools (like the ones I went to growing up) BTW: I NEVER saw one nigger in school growing up.... have the right to refuse anyone for any reason.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Picture of the staff and outing ... NOT one nigger in sight.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...px8wDXoECAcQCw

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better face facts niggers, that's what White people think of you, whether they say it or not. Monkeys.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately today a nigger with an ounce of intelligence can call Dept. of Education and cry racist. Academic standards is what will deter any nigger. However there's the 0.01% magic nigger like De Grasse-Tyson. That's what I hate about these so-called exclusive universities like Stanford, Harvard, etc. which admits hardly qualifying niggers in droves just to be politically correct. Them these idiots are hired making $$$ to be in a suit being a monkey.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't think so. Unfortunately.
    “It was hurtful,” said senior Jeovanna deShong-Connor, 17. "It was just one more in a string of events that made it so clear that our peers were not welcoming and that the administration did not care."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully they wont be guilt tripped into dating niggers themselves.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I make various forms of this same comment all the time, but it never ceases to amaze me how utterly clueless niggers, their enablers, and coddlers are to how much the vast majority of Humans despise Negroes.