Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost got me a Hood Buck tonight.

As a general rule when driving through the Darker side of town I drive a little faster than normal.It's always better to not linger around those areas longer than necessary. On this particular night the weather was awful and visibility was equally terrible. So this buck wearing dark clothing undoubtedly up to no good darts across the street. I don't see the spook until its right in front of me, had I been going just a little bit faster I would have got the mama jamma. I was pissed! I have a dash cam and would have caught that shit on tape. Well there's always next time.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But how can you remove nigger filth and stench off from your hood?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Around here the state would probably fine you for poaching one of their beloved pet niggers.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    May I recommended putting a cow or in this case a nigger catcher on your car. Like the ones they put on locomotives

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Try driving thru with your headlights off next time to up your odds of bagging a legal (or even undersized) nigger. I have faith in you.
    To even further increase your chances, go to your local KFC dumpster and locate the grease trap.. rub a little on your
    front bumper so the scent will attract them. And, because they can see in the dark (like cats),, tie a couple of blond
    hair strands to side view mirror. And send us pics after you've "bagged" a few...

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You story actually reminded me of almost my own with nigger road kill. Long story short drove this coalburner home(this was before she started to burn coal). It was like 2am, after dropping whore off ex friend now. I was on my home. I drove thru a stretch of road in a industrial area that wasn't well lit. Not known for niggers. Human area. But only thing I saw was whites of its teeth and eyes. Nigger was wearing black clothes and everything black walking in the middle of the damn street. My tired screamed. I'm like you dumb ass nigger!!! I almost killed it.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coon-bar.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	5925

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I graduated high school when I was barely 17. At the time, dad was still in the Gulf serving as SFCO or XO on a Ticonderoga-class GMC (Aegis) occasionally shooting tomahawks up Saddam's ass, LMMFLWAO. He missed my graduation. I was able to play on mom's sympathy enough that she broke down and bought me a plane ticket to see my brother who was in college in the Atlanta area. I have always been close to by big bro'... My brother truly hates niggers.

Anyway, at the time, he had this beater old Ford truck that belched black smoke and backfired all the time. It was such a piece of shit that it was actually cool. One morning, a massive line of thunderstorms swept through the region. There was flooding and standing water everywhere. We were driving down a wide 5-lane street and a couple blocks ahead there was a massive pool of water across the whole street right next to a large covered bus stop.

Of course, the bus stop was full of niggers all huddled under the awning. God forbid they get a drop of rain on them...

My brother flicked me on the side of the head and said "Watch this!". He put his foot into it and hit the water at a crazy speed. He immediately started to hydroplane, the bed of the truck whipped around toward the bus stop, but he was able to right the truck and hit dry pavement without losing it. He started laughing hysterically and pointed behind him. I looked back to see 18 or 20 niggers shaking their fists, flipping us off, completely drenched with dirty muddy water. One big fat sow had actually been knocked off its hooves and was lying on it's back struggling to get up off the ground.

My brother was laughing so hard he couldn't drive. He had to pull over before we got on the freeway to compose himself. I was more shocked than anything -- I couldn't believe he had done such a thing. Of course, it's funny as hell now...

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I graduated high school when I was barely 17. At the time, dad was still in the Gulf serving as SFCO or XO on a Ticonderoga-class GMC (Aegis) occasionally shooting tomahawks up Saddam's ass, LMMFLWAO. He missed my graduation. I was able to play on mom's sympathy enough that she broke down and bought me a plane ticket to see my brother who was in college in the Atlanta area. I have always been close to by big bro'... My brother truly hates niggers.

Anyway, at the time, he had this beater old Ford truck that belched black smoke and backfired all the time. It was such a piece of shit that it was actually cool. One morning, a massive line of thunderstorms swept through the region. There was flooding and standing water everywhere. We were driving down a wide 5-lane street and a couple blocks ahead there was a massive pool of water across the whole street right next to a large covered bus stop.

Of course, the bus stop was full of niggers all huddled under the awning. God forbid they get a drop of rain on them...

My brother flicked me on the side of the head and said "Watch this!". He put his foot into it and hit the water at a crazy speed. He immediately started to hydroplane, the bed of the truck whipped around toward the bus stop, but he was able to right the truck and hit dry pavement without losing it. He started laughing hysterically and pointed behind him. I looked back to see 18 or 20 niggers shaking their fists, flipping us off, completely drenched with dirty muddy water. One big fat sow had actually been knocked off its hooves and was lying on it's back struggling to get up off the ground.

My brother was laughing so hard he couldn't drive. He had to pull over before we got on the freeway to compose himself. I was more shocked than anything -- I couldn't believe he had done such a thing. Of course, it's funny as hell now...
    Your brother is awesome. Buy him a beer for me!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Your brother has the right idea. I do the same thing whenever the opportunity arises. I was in a Nigger infested area on business driving around looking for a place to park. This old sheboon was waiting at a crosswalk with a little turdlet in tow. I was driving a suped up turbo diesel truck and coal dusted the shit out of them, the old sow pulled out a piece and started shooting at me! The old sow missed me completely but hit an old silverback in the neck killing it. I didn't know about her hitting the bystander until later when I was watching the news. Lets just say I was very happy about the outcome

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    Your brother has the right idea. I do the same thing whenever the opportunity arises. I was in a Nigger infested area on business driving around looking for a place to park. This old sheboon was waiting at a crosswalk with a little turdlet in tow. I was driving a suped up turbo diesel truck and coal dusted the shit out of them, the old sow pulled out a piece and started shooting at me! The old sow missed me completely but hit an old silverback in the neck killing it. I didn't know about her hitting the bystander until later when I was watching the news. Lets just say I was very happy about the outcome
    LMMFLWAO!

O' Lawd!

Dumb niggers...

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    YES! Do it again.......