Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rare footage of wild african nigger tribal farting

EXPLICIT TRIBAL NUDITY

My GAB buddy Carolina_Girl has informed me that that nigger farts were how the kangz powered their flying pyramids. I learned something today.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Koma tribe of Cameroon and Nigeria that buried twins and their mothers alive as custom

OK, OK even nigger news sources are dignifying this docu as legit.

According to a documentary by Alain Baptizet, Koma medicine men engage in extended farting sessions during public dancing ceremonies.

They train with a master and fart for hours on end. When the anus area becomes irritated from prolonged flatulence, it is soothed with a healing powder, according to sources. The practice is believed to have come from the mockery of puritanical Muslims, who used to enslave Komas and drove them to the hilly areas where they occupy now.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ 2:44 after vomiting a few times I have identified the Tribes Faggot, its assflute is out of tune with the rest of the Tribe, its reed is worn out at this point it's just bellowing air out. As shocking as this is, and incredibly disgusting. I can't stop thinking about the poor Frenchman who had to endure the smell while filming this. How did this man not die? or did he? After an exposure on this level I can't imagine the man lived to an ripe old age. You did warn us.... so I can't fault you on that, but I have to ask...Are you ok? I know I'm having nightmares tonight.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna pass on this one. A niggers stench is already unbearable. I don't want to imagine something 1000x worse.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    I can't stop thinking about the poor Frenchman who had to endure the smell while filming this. How did this man not die? or did he? After an exposure on this level I can't imagine the man lived to an ripe old age.
    Some French are almost competitive with niggers on how bad they smell, I think from interbreeding with Algerian asslifters.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.