Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Elementary, My Dear Dr. Watson...

Another fine article highlighting DNA-YTJuju IQ Science, and the lambasting of one of the pioneering genuises who quantified epic niggerfail.

James Watson's assumptions are based on science, measurement, statistics, and hundreds of genetic and socioeconomic studies corroborating each other. All conclusions are linked to genetics, a science in which Watson is the pre-eminent scholar. Insofar as what has been proven about James Watson, racial hatred isn't evident.

Regardless of how people "feel" about race, human accomplishment, and integrity, third-world people didn't invent and develop the automobile, the steam locomotive, the combustion engine, jet aircraft, hypersonics, Google, the P.C., the iPhone, the internet, vacuum tubes and microchips, modern medicine, the x-ray machine, the MRI, the CTS, nuclear imaging, antibiotics and anti-cancer products, kidney transplants, eyeglasses and cataract surgery, the violin, the piano, every other instrument of the grand orchestra, digital communications, Nike and Adidas, high-end cuisine, or Hollywood and film, nor did they put men's footprint on the Moon's surface and a Tesla on a whimsical intergalactic journey. Europeans and Americans did.

In this light, it may be uncomfortable to admit it, but men and women of European, Christian, and Jewish ancestry have created western civilization as we know it. Intelligence and race had everything to do with it. And none of them in their pursuit of excellence resorted to whining about oppression, tribalism, identity politics based on their skin color, or calling others racist while doing it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...es_watson.html

Interestingly, this is the first article I've ever seen on AT that didn't allow comments. Colin Flaherty's articles get commented on by the hundreds...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The current Hindu-Arabic numbering system have given rise to advancements in math and science. Arabs then were not Islamists. I feel uncomfortable that sand niggers had a hand in where we are today, but I can't refute the truth.

In the same way, people today are uncomfortable about the truth that niggers are dumb. Big problem is, people can't handle the truth and now worship niggers. Except a few straight thinking folks.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The current Hindu-Arabic numbering system have given rise to advancements in math and science. Arabs then were not Islamists. I feel uncomfortable that sand niggers had a hand in where we are today, but I can't refute the truth.
    I would have to see some really seriously concrete proof to dignify that it was arabs responsible for that, especially if Hindus were involved. The ancient residents of modern day Iran and parts of the middle east were Persian, not arabic, and practiced Zoroastrianism, not jizzlam.

A lot of the ancient Zoroastrian Persians actually fled the middle east to get way from the smelly arab jizzlamics, and ended up in India. Freddy Mercury from Queen was descended from a community of Zoroastrian Persians who resided in India who had fled jizzlam.

My guess would be any advanced numerical systems originating from the middle east were probably invented by aforementioned Persians and later acquired by the asslifters. Jizzlamics were only interested in dicking goats and little girls and robbing people. I know, Fibonacci is credited as using middle eastern numerals to invent decimals, but I would bet the numerals were actually of Persian Zoroastrian origin.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's not forget the Chinese. Their ancestors were brilliant people.

Their industrial revolution happened centuries before ours, complete with concepts
    such as interchangeable standardized components, assembly lines, and a degree of mechanization.
    They invented gunpowder. They had advanced architecture and arts. They had a version of a seismograph.
    They learned how to chrome plate bronze and developed many of the siege weapons later seen in
    medieval Europe.

Meanwhile niggers had learned how to use a pointed stick.