Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: TreeBark Camo

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

TreeBark Camo

Noticing a disturbing trend in my area of NC lately. It appears that the pavement apes are fuxating the hunting world by wearing TreeBark camo. I don't hunt and don't wear TreeBark camo but if I did it would be in the dumpster. Just a heads up for those that wear this around town you may be approached by a groid thinking your a whigger or down with his new fashion.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Noticing a disturbing trend in my area of NC lately. It appears that the pavement apes are fuxating the hunting world by wearing TreeBark camo. I don't hunt and don't wear TreeBark camo but if I did it would be in the dumpster. Just a heads up for those that wear this around town you may be approached by a groid thinking your a whigger or down with his new fashion.
    I would think that would cause niggers to run into each other thinking they are headed into the woods...........

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They probably think the police can't find them when they bail from the car chocked full of stolen guns and weed. The dog will have little problems finding the sweaty shit filled trail of the nigger.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't fool the K-9's, they track niggers by smell.