Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest

A Buddy Of Mines Network SSID.....LMAO on this One

So this morning I had to see my cancer doc again, so after the appointment I stopped by a buddy of mines place. He's home with 2 broken ankles. (Yeah the dumb fuck through it would be smart to jump off a scaffolding 15 feet up instead of climbing down.)

So to the funny part. We were just sitting their talking and all of a sudden there is this extremely loud noise, banging, slamming and pounding coming from his upstairs neighbor (he lives in an apt building) It was so damn loud we could hardly talk over the noise. I asked him "Are they doing construction up there?"

He told me nope, a 300 pound sheboon moved in upstairs 3 weeks ago and that noise is all he hears 24/7 day and night. He told me he spoke to the management about it but without proof she is making all that noise even late at night, there is nothing they can do except talk to her about it.

Well he told me they did talk to her about it and the noise, banging, slamming and pounding only got worst after that. I informed him to get a digital recorder and let it run at night when he's trying to sleep and it will show proof she is making the noise and keeping you up at night. ( Since he can't get out with two broken ankles) I told him I will lone him one.

Anyways he showed me what he named his wireless network SSID and I You know the sheboon is going to see it. He took a screenshot and emailed it to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00784722sg.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	5855

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is RICH!!!!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	131 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	5863

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually apartments have a weight limit on animals on the second floor and above.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Probably just another fake FBI set up, they got some guy to say some shit in a hypothetical fantasy scenario they could twist around and spin a Fake Terrorist plot. Or commissioned someone to write a fictional story and prosecuted him as if the work of fiction was an actual conspiracy. Lots of people who did nothing illegal spending the rest of their lives in prison so the fake scenario of White Domestic Terrorism can continue. The FBI is full of liars, fake cops and just shit bags. They have to spin stories for funding while just ignoring Real Crimes. Here is the thing 99.999% of people who are not politically correct support Law Enforcement, but are politically incorrect because MSM and corrupt agencies support criminal sanctuaries. Enforce the Laws on the books, not selectively enforce laws for political aspirations. Enforce the laws and regain public confidence.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    Probably just another fake FBI set up, they got some guy to say some shit in a hypothetical fantasy scenario they could twist around and spin a Fake Terrorist plot. Or commissioned someone to write a fictional story and prosecuted him as if the work of fiction was an actual conspiracy. Lots of people who did nothing illegal spending the rest of their lives in prison so the fake scenario of White Domestic Terrorism can continue. The FBI is full of liars, fake cops and just shit bags. They have to spin stories for funding while just ignoring Real Crimes. Here is the thing 99.999% of people who are not politically correct support Law Enforcement, but are politically incorrect because MSM and corrupt agencies support criminal sanctuaries. Enforce the Laws on the books, not selectively enforce laws for political aspirations. Enforce the laws and regain public confidence.
    Unfortunately....you're right.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post

That is fucking beautiful...