Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Police K-9 cracks the whip on Sheboon, Booniqwa Plays Dindu Lottery

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	policedog.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	5827 Lawd Thank You I beez gettin paid now.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not even a drop of blood, or did I miss it? It'll still claim it be all done suffrinz an sheet, $50K or a dozen buckets of KFC to drop the suit.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Not even a drop of blood, or did I miss it? It'll still claim it be all done suffrinz an sheet, $50K or a dozen buckets of KFC to drop the suit.
    There was no blood at all, it has that crusty Hipponigamus Hide. That thick hide of theirs is why Niggers can survive knife and gunshot wounds that would kill normal humans.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read somewhere once that police dogs are more likely to bite niggers than humans. It's because dogs can sense niggers are bad because they're racist. LOL

'Racist' LA police dogs only bite Latinos and African-Americans

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	policedog.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	5827

You can bet the farm this crusty old sow just won the nigger lotto. Shit!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's all chip in and send that K9 officer a box of Omaha Steaks! And a big onion for him to chew on to get the taste of nigger out of his mouth.

Good Doggie!!!!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I read somewhere once that police dogs are more likely to bite niggers than humans. It's because dogs can sense niggers are bad because they're racist. LOL

'Racist' LA police dogs only bite Latinos and African-Americans
    A dog I trained about two years ago from a whelped pup proved to me that aggression towards Niggers is in a Dog's DNA. This pup had never seen a nigger in it's life. The pups environment, diet, socialization everything was tightly controlled. I was training the dog as a service animal for a disabled veteran. One day I was conditioning the dog to be comfortable in a vehicle for extended periods of time, a step absolutely necessary for service animals. Prior to this the pup never showed any sign of aggression, even during stress trials, this dog was a prodigy the best dog I ever worked with. On this trial, I was engaged in a text message or something and the dog started growling and alerting, I looked over to see what was causing the dog to growl and alert, It was a car full of Niggers who pulled up along side us. The Dog went full aggression mode, teeth showing , hair standing up and pawing at the door to be unleashed to attack these Negros. The Dog was failed from the program because of this, but I adopted the Dog, she now sleeps at my feet, has full range of the house and property and is my best friend.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

You can get the farm this crusty old sow just won the nigger lotto. Shit!
    I was thinking about making this my avatar.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    My question is: Did the dog survive?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dog was failed from the program because of this, but I adopted the Dog, she now sleeps at my feet, has full range of the house and property and is my best friend.
    Sounds like the perfect dog. Give her a rub behind the ears from me.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looked like she already is missing one paw and the dog comes along and tries to chew off the other one. See that dog is a great crime fighter, he wanted to make certain that nigger didn't steal anything!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to have a big GSD. I didn't train it to be racist, but as you know, dogs learn by the energy they perceive. Oh well.
    One day some young nigger buck got to my cul de sac on a bike. There were no niggers on our street. My dog, tied to the tree, went crazy barking and charging the nigger. She didn't get close, but the look of fear on that boy. Our eyes met, I was smirking, and this nigger's expression was, why your dog so mad at black people?
    I never saw this nigger again. I lived in that street for 17 years.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A dog I trained about two years ago from a whelped pup proved to me that aggression towards Niggers is in a Dog's DNA. This pup had never seen a nigger in it's life. The pups environment, diet, socialization everything was tightly controlled. I was training the dog as a service animal for a disabled veteran. One day I was conditioning the dog to be comfortable in a vehicle for extended periods of time, a step absolutely necessary for service animals. Prior to this the pup never showed any sign of aggression, even during stress trials, this dog was a prodigy the best dog I ever worked with. On this trial, I was engaged in a text message or something and the dog started growling and alerting, I looked over to see what was causing the dog to growl and alert, It was a car full of Niggers who pulled up along side us. The Dog went full aggression mode, teeth showing , hair standing up and pawing at the door to be unleashed to attack these Negros. The Dog was failed from the program because of this, but I adopted the Dog, she now sleeps at my feet, has full range of the house and property and is my best friend.
    I'd be very interested in purchasing this blood line. Please PM me if she ever has pups.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dogs can detect danger and evil.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a teenager, many decades ago, we had a dog that went nuts over niggers. He sensed something bad in blacks and would attack them if he wasn’t restrained.

We should teach blonds this practice.