Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Machete wielding nigger gets the electric bullwhip

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rush-hour.html

Nothing brings me more joy than seeing a category 3 chimpout cut short with the electric ape tamer.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Here in the good ole USA that spook would have had at least 4 or 5 rounds in him, hopefully more

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taser? I'm surprised London coppers carry even that much.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Taser? I'm surprised London coppers carry even that much.
    The only surprising thing is that the London cops didn't try to get their muh dik on with the dindu.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigpolice.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	5851

Name:	nigpolice6.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	5852

Name:	nigpolice4.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	242.9 KB 
ID:	5853

Name:	nigpolice2.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	5854

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't find the video but in 2016 SC Police put over 200 rounds into one Nigger, wasn't much of it left. Only fucks given were for the poor guy or gal who had to clean that mess up. In The Southern USA Police generally make sure especially dangerous Dindu's get Batwings, It's better to make absolutely sure, and it's a Morale Booster for the departments. Besides as a tax-payer I don't mind paying for the extra rounds.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The only surprising thing is that the London cops didn't try to get their muh dik on with the dindu.
    It's got to be the most cucked up country, even more than Sweden and Germany.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's got to be the most cucked up country, even more than Sweden and Germany.
    There are still pockets of resistance.

17.4 million people voted for Brexit, basically because we're pissed off with being flooded with niggers and muslims.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger was sentenced to 12 years. I'm betting it'll be out in 3, after an appeals court rules it's a victim of its drug habit.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/u...d-with-machete

What a particularly ugly shitskin.

Name:	C3A3224F-58B4-4BFD-8D17-AC7DD443A3ED.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	8688

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger was sentenced to 12 years. I'm betting it'll be out in 3, after an appeals court rules it's a victim of its drug habit.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/u...d-with-machete

What a particularly ugly shitskin.

What the fuck is that? That is not the same species. Look how set apart those eyes are.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as I saw "machete" I knew this had to be London, where the feral muzzie Africoons flock and thrive. They just love hacking people with those things and do it on a regular basis, basically with impunity. A taser? What a joke. The police have to risk getting their heads cut off because they aren't allowed to have weapons. Maybe they never needed guns before when the country was inhabited with civilized humans, but with the invasion of savages that has all changed. Even here in Canada that coal-black POS would have been gunned down, pronto.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alien Nigger with a big dumb head. Single digit IQ for sure. I bet those eyes are really far apart for some genetic reason. Maybe so it can see humans to rob and muhdick at greater angles.
    Niggers, the only ones that will rob/kill for a pair of shoes.