Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Forum rule #1 Jack.... remember forum rule #1

So I go to CVS to get some nicotine gum. Get out of the car and see two small trash bags on the parking lot. One of that has... is it? It is. SHIT coming out of it. It's two bags of dirty diapers, busted open. Go inside and get my gum. I tell the cashier, and suggest that they check video to see if they can get a license plate number. We all know it's 99.44% it was NIGGERS.

Back to the car, taking care where I step. Take a quick glance at the soles of my boots. They look clean. Off to the bank. Use the drive through, and as I start to pull away I catch a wiff. Park the car and check boots again. SHIT. In the process of checking, I get some on my finger...

My attitude has gone completely to hell at this point. I wanted to to to Chik-Fil-A, but do I really feel like eating after this? Just go Jack, you've been craving it for a while.

Heading home, still near the boiling point, I get pulled over. Apparently I was so distracted that I drove past a school bus with the flashers on. I didn't even see it. The up side is that the officer let me go since I have a long time clean driving record.

Got home, scrubbed my hands and ate my cold chicken sandwich. Happy Birthday to me........
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You got nigger shit on your finger...

Sorry but I would be beyond livid too.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would've been livid too. Dog shit is bad enough, nigger shit should be a crime against humanity.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Question?

Did you cut your finger off to avoid the spread of nigger disease

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    What is it about CVS that makes them nigger magnets? Here, Delaware, everywhere. At a CVS in San Jose I pulled in to see two fat-assed ratchets sitting in the parking lot swilling down store brand mouthwash. Drunk as hell, filthy and having soiled themselves. Both were panhandling "fo a dollah". Something about tryna get home and beez needing some gas money. Uhhggg.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I just drove past that CVS. Guess what's still sitting in the parking lot.

I'm making it my top priority to GTFO of this shithole state ASAP.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Five days later, guess what's still in the parking lot.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    So I go to CVS to get some nicotine gum. Get out of the car and see two small trash bags on the parking lot. One of that has... is it? It is. SHIT coming out of it. It's two bags of dirty diapers, busted open. Go inside and get my gum. I tell the cashier, and suggest that they check video to see if they can get a license plate number. We all know it's 99.44% it was NIGGERS.

Back to the car, taking care where I step. Take a quick glance at the soles of my boots. They look clean. Off to the bank. Use the drive through, and as I start to pull away I catch a wiff. Park the car and check boots again. SHIT. In the process of checking, I get some on my finger...

My attitude has gone completely to hell at this point. I wanted to to to Chik-Fil-A, but do I really feel like eating after this? Just go Jack, you've been craving it for a while.

Heading home, still near the boiling point, I get pulled over. Apparently I was so distracted that I drove past a school bus with the flashers on. I didn't even see it. The up side is that the officer let me go since I have a long time clean driving record.

Got home, scrubbed my hands and ate my cold chicken sandwich. Happy Birthday to me........
    Oh God........