Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Humans crack the whip on this dindu burgler....face gets much needed adjustment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	homeinvadercropped5375219187_t1070_h0a5b0711d6d989ad3d454d28a7776f139005c0e7.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	5825

https://youtu.be/_jRWxbl7Rxo

Chattanooga, Tennessee (WCRB) The man shot during a home invasion recalled the moments before the gun went off, and how he wrestled with the intruder, who is now behind bars.

It happened Sunday night at an apartment complex on Mansion Circle.

The 19 year-old victim, Shane Feeney, said he had not met the man accused of shooting him and he wonders why the apartment he was in was targeted.

"Screaming and like tussling going on in the apartment," Feeney remembered, "It felt like hours."

What felt like hours, lasted only about 30 minutes.

Feeney recalled the scuffle with a man he said he had never met until Sunday night.

"I hope whatever happens to him is equal to what he did to us," said Feeney.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Here's one for you, now the apartment complex the (management) is evicting the white human victim.

I'll dig up the article about it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF? Dude Kracken....that makes me depressed right there. It is baffling why the majority of humans choose to ignore the fact that black on human crime is rampant. It just floors me that a part of that majority choose to go even further and coddle,protect and make excuses for the feral dindus. I wonder if the management is human?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Here's one for you, now the apartment complex the (management) is evicting the white human victim.

I'll dig up the article about it.
    They're probably doing him a favor. Why would he want to live in a fuxxated area where niggers are breaking into his home? If niggers broke into my home I would leave that area quickly. I only know of one nigger fambly like two blocks away from where I live and I thankfully never really see them around. Otherwise, nigger free for miles.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonbonicPlague View Post
    WTF? Dude Kracken....that makes me depressed right there. It is baffling why the majority of humans choose to ignore the fact that black on human crime is rampant. It just floors me that a part of that majority choose to go even further and coddle,protect and make excuses for the feral dindus. I wonder if the management is human?
    I'd say either a nigger, oil driller, coalburner, or libtard.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm moving to your city.