Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Islamic Roach Motel: Islamic Roaches check in but they don't check out!

I must've been about 7 years old when those commercials were on TV. damn, I am getting old LOL.

'If you enter a camp, you never come out': inside China's war on Islam

'If you enter a camp, you never come out': inside China's war on Islam
    Photograph: Concerned Scholars of Xinjiang
    In Hotan, documents show officials are expanding detention camps and increasing surveillance
    They are reluctant to talk because the building is not a formal prison or university, but an internment camp where Muslim minorities, mainly Uighurs, are sent against their will and without trial for months or even years.

Researchers and residents say southern Xinjiang, where the Luopu County No 1 Vocational Skills Training Centre is located, has borne the brunt of the government’s crackdown on Muslims because of its density of Uighurs and distance from major cities.

“We have a saying in Hotan: If you go into a concentration camp in Luopu, you never come out,” said Adil Awut*, from Hotan City, who is now living overseas.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-war-on-islam

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Uighur is pronounced "Weegher"

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I have to admire China for knowing that the muzzies are a blight and scourge upon this planet. One downside to them cracking down on muzzies is they will now flee China and try and head for the EU, and the EU will take them... like the stupid cucks they're.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, the pEU has destroyed europe. Well at least Hungary and Poland are fighting back against the vile scourge. I am willing to bet the citizens of germany will vote in AFD party soon and put the brakes on the genocide, England already wants brexit,the yellow vests are sending france a clear message.....the EU won't last much longer hopefully.