Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

"Lil Plantation" songs are racist..

Three songs posted to the music sharing site, Soundcloud are currently under investigation by the Wicomico County Board of Education.

Mardela Middle and High School students alerted their teachers of the songs that contain racially sensitive language. The songs, titled "Whips Don't Hurt Them," "Whip Hands Free," and "All Slaves Are The Same" were posted by an individual under the name "Lil Plantation."
    http://www.wboc.com/story/39746622/r...d-of-education

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/extr...163838657.html

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judge Fishknuckle, I object. The statement that "whips don't hurt them" is uncorroborated conjecture. I request that the court take a recess and conduct field trials to prove that whips DO in fact hurt them.

I think we've found Justin Jr.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some one ought to be able to troll this site and have some fun.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Only reason this is news and they're going after him is they know it's a white kid. (you can tell by the voice) Once they track this kid down they will vilify him on all the MSM's as a Trump supporter and racist nazi... it's Trumps fault.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can all humans be racist? Its because blacks are not human. Chinese, Japanese, Hispanics, etc. all know niggers are a species apart. Its obvious. They don't behave as humans do. Soon they will ban the song "Whip it" by Devo.
    When a nigger comes along, you must Whip it.
    I say Whip it. Whip them good.
    Coalburning is bestiality.