Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Australians hold rally against 'African Violence', Senator called wayciss for attending

Australian Senator Bills Taxpayers to Attend 'Racist' Rally

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beatup.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	206.8 KB 
ID:	5765

The Queensland Senator Fraser Anning recently attended a 'racist' rally organized by far-right extremists in Melbourne and will charge taxpayers for the costs of his air travel, according to the Guardian.The objective of the rally was to protest against alleged ‘African violence’ in Australia, according to Senator Anning.

“It’s a very poor use of taxpayer’s money. I think the vast majority of Australians would be disgusted to think that their taxes are paying for an Australian Senator to attend an event that seeks to divide not to unite the country,” said Acting Opposition leader Tanya Plibersek.
    “This rally is Australian people showing their disgust with the Australian government for allowing garbage like these Sudanese things coming into our country and...attacking us in our own country,” said the Senator referring to his firm commitment to the ideas held by the event attendees.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets run this through the Truth Translator. ("racist' rally organized by far-right extremists") =Normal Humans upset about corruption and rampant Crime, (protest against alleged ‘African violence’ in Australia,) = Civilized Peaceful Protest against Blatant Disrespect and criminality of Foreigners victimizing Citizens of the Host Nation all the while claiming victimized Status. Truth Translator has Spoken.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    “This rally is Australian people showing their disgust with the Australian government for allowing garbage like these Sudanese things coming into our country and...attacking us in our own country”

BooYah!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if the humans in Australia didn't have enough problems with the native abonigger boongs, their cuck leftard government has to drag in a bunch of pure black, barking, smelly african apes as well. No wonder they're pissed.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s a very poor use of taxpayer’s money. I think the vast majority of Australians would be disgusted to think that their taxes are paying for an Australian Senator to attend an event that seeks to divide not to unite the country,” said Acting Opposition leader Tanya Pliberse

But, it’s perfectly ok to blow those same tax dollars on worthless niggers, right? Got it...

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the vast majority of Australians would be disgusted
    Bollocks. The vast majority of Australians are getting tired of the Greens cunts. Civilized people can take only so much, and there's nothing to "unite" them with niggers and asslifters plaguing the country worse than rabbits ever did.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet they'll wish they had their weapons when the niggers start rioting?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The process of resettlement and adjustment has been aggravated by sensationalist and xenophobic media coverage which blatantly associated the African migrants, particularly youth, with violence and criminality further marginalizing them from society."

Amazes me how straight news stories don't even try to mask their bias anymore.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Xenophobia exists because its common sense. I wouldn't want my space filled with niggers and burkas. I just saw a fucking towelhead walking the street. Now I'm not sure what towel it was. Was it a camel jockey towel or a Sikh towel? I haven't been educated yet in the Ph.D of towel distinction. All I know is I put distance between the towel wearer and myself. That could've been an enemy combatant.
    Coalburning is bestiality.