Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BASED weatherman fired for correctly calling MLK a coon on air

There's no way in hell that was an accident. Kick ass!

A chief meteorologist at an NBC station in Rochester was fired on Monday for allegedly using a racial slur during a live broadcast.

Jeremy Kappell, of WHEC-TV, was describing a photo showing Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park when he allegedly uttered the offensive phrase.

“Martin Luther C–n King Jr.,” he said, according to viewers and local officials.

Video of the Friday evening broadcast went viral over the weekend and amassed more than 100,000 views.

Kappell has been trying his best to do damage control, referring to the incident as a “verbal slip” — much like the one that ESPN’s Mike Greenberg had in 2010, though he was allowed to keep his job.
    https://nypost.com/2019/01/07/weathe...l-slur-on-air/

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this earlier we should make him a honorary member here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing Offensive about calling a Coon a Coon. The only thing wrong here was the guy tried to make an excuse. Dude you were gonna get fired anyways should have just let Martin Lucifer Nigger Kang flow out of you like a Man. You would still have your dignity and the respect of just about half of Humanity.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This guy should be on his knees begging the forgiveness of actual coons everywhere. (that was purty funny tho)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raccoons-photo-3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	5766

You know...lately I've noticed that I'm starting to slip myself and maybe that's what this dude did. Perhaps I'm getting too comfortable here at the plantation or talking with likeminded friends but I've remarked to, or responded to a question like I was writing a post here.

Even my phone has betrayed me lately. I was answering a text message recently and somehow the name Shaniqua was sent thanks to autocorrect. My phone has learned all the Plantation language and once in a while I have to catch it.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to watch what I say in public. If there's a nigger around I think nigger, then distance myself. When my brother and I have dinner and our nigdar pings, one of us warns the other to be careful and watch what we say. But I know one instance when my brother said jigaboo in public, but no nigs were around.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I have to watch what I say in public. If there's a nigger around I think nigger, then distance myself. When my brother and I have dinner and our nigdar pings, one of us warns the other to be careful and watch what we say. But I know one instance when my brother said jigaboo in public, but no nigs were around.
    I remember back in the 1990s my brother and I were in a WalMart in Florida looking at movies to buy, and I saw Planet of the Apes. I of course commented, "Planet of the Niggers" to my brother, and he looked like he saw a ghost. Actually it was a spook, not far behind me. I don't think it heard me, though, since it didn't chimp out.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking awesome!

What's going to suck is the amount of asskissing this poor fuck is going to have to do to find meaningful work ever again, and I'm sure the media will be there to give us play-by-play.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Planet of the Niggers" made me laugh so hard!
    BTW we call MLK day, "The Day of the Boy".
    This nigger plagiarized, and just incited their uppitiness and butthurt feelings. I hope humans will know, in the future, long after we're all gone, that niggers are not human, of a different species, ugly, and to avoid. Really, if every human mixed with niggers the human race will be uglier and retarded. Who wants that?
    The evidence is staring everyone in the face that niggers are animals, cannot plan for themselves, dirty, thieving, raping, like South Africa, and yet fucking liberals THINK they are just as human?
    I'm waiting to hear about the next coalburner who's diversified by their pet monkey.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy should get an elevated status if he joins on here. When I was in the service we called niggers "Canadiens" and if they were exceptionally uppity they were "Royal Canadiens". I too have to be very careful around them not to let slip many a pet name I have for them.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I celebrate Matin Looter Kang day on April 4, the day he was made good to