Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The train I was working made a buck good.

So I was working a train back from London and I had no reports of any trespassers on the line.

So I was talking to Mrs CO and we were Whatsapping about really interesting things like whats for dinner tonight and just couple-y thing then a bang bang followed by a load more bangs and juddering.

I know what this is its an unmistakable noise and the emergency brakes apply. I hear the crew call sound, I call the driver and he confirms someone was running across the track, we stop and have to walk back I'm whatsapping Mrs CO to tell her we've hit something.

We start the walk and come across a buck. He was evading the wranglers and they turned up a few minutes after us. One officer said "NHI nothing to investigate"

I'm down because all the paperwork we've had to do, its my 3rd so I'm immune to it. Im more worried about the driver and yes the train is okay!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, just an ordinary stupid nigger out for a jog with Uncle Chuck.

What a GOOD nigger, he saved the taxpayer millions. Always look on the bright side of life.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    So, just an ordinary stupid nigger out for a jog with Uncle Chuck.

What a GOOD nigger, he saved the taxpayer millions. Always look on the bright side of life.
    Have to admit I was more worried about the train. Those boons can do can do a lot of damage with it fat ass

The noise in a 125mph wipeout is unforgettable regardless if its a human or a dune coon or a nigger

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    Have to admit I was more worried about the train. Those boons can do can do a lot of damage with it fat ass

The noise in a 125mph wipeout is unforgettable regardless if its a human or a dune coon or a nigger

At 125mph there couldn't have been much left of that nigger playing train frogger.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I can also imagine it could be dangerous to the driver, especially if the nigger or its heavy bowling ball head goes through the windscreen. That and all of the blood and grease some poor humans have to clean up is bound to be chock full of AIDS and hepatitis.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    At 125mph there couldn't have been much left of that nigger playing train frogger.
    To keep within site rules. No, there wasn't much left. Those sights don't go, even though it was a boon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Yeah, I can also imagine it could be dangerous to the driver, especially if the nigger or its heavy bowling ball head goes through the windscreen. That and all of the blood and grease some poor humans have to clean up is bound to be chock full of AIDS and hepatitis.
    I was once the driver years ago. Horrid. As for today again keeping in site rules I feel sorry for the hazmat team and police team that will be all over that train.

Lets all take a moment for train 390115 being covered in nigger blood and grease

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Several people got hit by the Metroliner in the mid-late 70's near my home when I was a kid. (Sadly, humans.) They were crossing the tracks on a curve, and a chainlink fence blocked any view of the coming train. The firemen responding would walk around and gather the large pieces in garbage bags. They hosed the rest away...
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So me and Mrs CO decided to go Amsterdam for a few days to help me get over this. We have a place we put on Air BnB. We stayed in a hotel and the nigger cleaner stole Mrs COs glasses. Hotel have apologised and will reinburse cost of glasses. Nigger admitted it wanted them and no longer has them.

So our recent run ins with them have got to us a bit.

Hotel argued over €200 for a pair of glasses. "Oh we didn't want to pay for an eye test because you should see your Dutch optician more often". Liberal duty manager. Owner apologised alot and said he is obligated to hire one and he thought it couldn't mess up cleaning up.
    Last edited by Chimpout; 01-12-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I was working a train back from London and I had no reports of any trespassers on the line.

So I was talking to Mrs CO and we were Whatsapping about really interesting things like whats for dinner tonight and just couple-y thing then a bang bang followed by a load more bangs and juddering.

I know what this is its an unmistakable noise and the emergency brakes apply. I hear the crew call sound, I call the driver and he confirms someone was running across the track, we stop and have to walk back I'm whatsapping Mrs CO to tell her we've hit something.

We start the walk and come across a buck. He was evading the wranglers and they turned up a few minutes after us. One officer said "NHI nothing to investigate"

I'm down because all the paperwork we've had to do, its my 3rd so I'm immune to it. Im more worried about the driver and yes the train is okay!
    Yes! We DEFINITELY have a "train" job for you here! Please squash more apes!