Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Another POS Nigger With a Badge

A police officer in Arkansas who was videotaped shooting and wounding a small dog while on duty was fired Saturday after actions that "fell short" of standards of the department, according to a county sheriff.
    While I really can't stand yappy little dogs, Chihuahuas especially, I'm certainly not cruel nor mean to them...this nigger bought a special place in Hell for himself.
    The video is a little hard to watch but this self-absorbed nigger somehow saw the little dog as a threat and shot it in the face. The dog wasn't a threat at all. Being noisy but still just wagging it's tail and doing what little dogs do.
    Niggers with badges think they're special or something and above the law.

"Fell short of standards" my ass. This nigger discharged a firearm in the general direction and in close proximity to the homeowner. This was gross negligence. The asshole should be prosecuted.

Video at the link.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arkansas-...o-sheriff-says

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    This is what we get for not picking our own cotton, Affirmative action sub-humans hires that shouldn't even be allowed to operate a toilet plunger, let alone any firearm.

On a personal note: If that were me and my dog, well.... you know the rest.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is where the nigger could be thrown into a pit of pit bulls that have been nigger abused for dog fighting. Let the dogs tear him apart preparing him for an acid bath. I'm no fan of Chihuahuas but I'd take them and their yapping over any fucking animal nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who remembers that Jiggaboo Cop a few years back who shot at a Dog in a living Room full of small children hitting a small Human Girl in the eye? Or that Somali Ape Cop who fired his service pistol from the passenger side over his human partner driver killing a woman reporting an assault behind her house, Whatever happened to those two Monkey Shines? I don't think any of them were charged with anything, just fired to go Mook it up in some other Department somewhere. Giving a Nigger a Gun and Responsibility is no different than Giving a Chimpanzee a Grenade and expecting it not to blow itself up along with anything unlucky to be nearby when shit goes wrong.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a similar nigger cop who shot and killed a German shepherd some years ago. The 2nd Amendment should disbar niggers from having any firearm, period.
    Coalburning is bestiality.