Close

Likes Likes:  69
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    where's his other eye?
    he is innocent because he could not see where and what he was muhdikking.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

And...... It Was a Nigger

Of course it was and we all knew it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LiveLeak-dot-com-aaa11111_1548269050.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	384.1 KB 
ID:	5921

3. Likes NiggerHater liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    ANYONE that didn't see this one coming needs to hang out on the site more.
    The only mystery here was which nigger did it. This place, like most every other nursing home, was fuxated to the max.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I told my dad my nigdar was beeping like crazy on this one. He agreed with me. He emailed me a link to a news article about the perp and said that we should have bet people it would be a nigger. We could have made a small fortune off libtards, enablers, and coal burners.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    On what planet is that thing an LPN?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And this means one more mutant nigger baby with its paw out begging for society to give it a free ride for life. Once it hits breeding age it will in turn rape and impregnate another white woman, recreating the circle of nigger life. Why this thing wasn't aborted is beyond me.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    On what planet is that thing an LPN?
    An LPN isn't really that lofty of a position. My neighbor is an LPN and I wouldn't let her take my temp. I hope his fellow inmates have something real nice in store for this ape like they do for child molesters.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Sutherland attorney David Gregan asked for a much lower bond, saying there was "no direct evidence that Mr. Sutherland has committed these acts," and that he anticipated that Sutherland's defense would include his own DNA expert.
    Their own DNA "expert". So what, like this ape's DNA is going to change ?

And to make matters worse,

The victim's parents would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma," said the statement released to CNN by the attorney for the parents. "She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood."
    The woman does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. She also "responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures."
    "She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family," the parents said.
    So this woman is conscious and aware of her surroundings just not able to speak or fight off the nasty nigger. Goddamn that's vile. Poor girl.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to no surprise. its nathan sunderland , a fucking nigger!!!!

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers take advantage of the weakest in society. No humanity, fit for execution.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah nigger confirmed. I came to post this lol and just saw it was already posted by a ton of you!

17. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Apparently ole' lazy eye muh dikker is a Christian rapper and altruistic philanthropist.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2019/01...inspire-youth/

DOG ENTERTAINMENT MINISTRIES talk to (SLS) SLEEPLESSOULJAZ at Club Night about their life struggles as orphans from Haiti and not bieng allowed to listen to rap as kids. The two brother and sister group have an amazing story to tell.

19. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update: the nigger originally pleaded dindu nuffins, now it's pleading guilty, I'm sure to get a light sentence.

A former Arizona nurse accused of abusing a woman in a vegetative state who had been in his care and who later gave birth to his child pleaded guilty Thursday to sexual assault, according to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.

The nurse, Nathan Sutherland, who worked in a Phoenix nursing home, also pleaded guilty to one count of abuse of a vulnerable adult, also a felony.

Sutherland, 39, faces up to 10 years in prison for the sexual assault charge, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office said in a statement; the abuse charge brings lifetime probation. Sutherland is being held at the Lower Buckeye Jail in Phoenix until his next court appearance, scheduled for Nov. 4.
    https://news.yahoo.com/ex-nurse-plea...142816875.html

So that's the new phrase, is it, when a nigger rapes a human? The woman "gives birth to his child"? The niglet should have been exterminated once coonery was confirmed.

Up to 10 years and lifetime probation. The nigger will probably get just probation, with the excuse it "needs to be out of prison so it can financially support its child."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poke it's good eye out, and drop it on the plains of the Serengeti.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just read this. Only women were supposed to care for the women there, but this rapey nigger buck was given unrestricted access to a helpless patient so did what every nigger would do and raped her.

No one at the facility noticed her pregnancy until she actually gave birth? What kind of hellhole is this where randy rapey nigger bucks are turned loose on defenseless patients? Is it run by niggers? Seriously, WTF??????????

ETA: I had a feeling:

the pair (the nigger and its sister)explain that they were adopted by parents in Arizona when Sutherland was 7 years old and his sister was 4 years old. They had grown up in an impoverished orphanage in Haiti, where Sutherland described a bowl of rice as being a treasure.
    So. Let's make the libtards feel sorry for some savage Hayshee nigger. It's been getting more than a bowl of rice since those ridiculous fools went and brought home stray niglets.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 09-05-2021 at 07:42 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just read this. Only women were supposed to care for the women there, but this rapey nigger buck was given unrestricted access to a helpless patient so did what every nigger would do and raped her.

No one at the facility noticed her pregnancy until she actually gave birth? What kind of hellhole is this where randy rapey nigger bucks are turned loose on defenseless patients? Is it run by niggers? Seriously, WTF??????????

ETA: I had a feeling:

So. Let's make the libtards feel sorry for some savage Hayshee nigger. It's been getting more than a bowl of rice since those ridiculous fools went and brought home stray niglets.

If you adopt a nigger, you should be held criminally liable and imprisoned accordingly for its actions.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    An LPN isn't really that lofty of a position. My neighbor is an LPN and I wouldn't let her take my temp. I hope his fellow inmates have something real nice in store for this ape like they do for child molesters.
    I'm like 2 years late to the show on this but you are correct. LPN/LVN's have enough medical training to change a patients bed sheets and empty out their bedpans. Maybe one step up from hospital janitor. MAYBE. Even nigger RN's are shit at their job. The get given their diplomas, they don't earn them. They will unplug your respirator to charge their "sail foams".

25. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my court shows, I have never EVER seen a "Home Healthcare worker", "Nurse's Aid" that was not a violent, illiterate, ignorant, brutish, oversexed battle sow in the 250-350 weight category.

As Judge Judy says after verbally wrangling the beasts - "Better take your vitamins, folks!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Update: the nigger originally pleaded dindu nuffins, now it's pleading guilty, I'm sure to get a light sentence.

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-nurse-plea...142816875.html

So that's the new phrase, is it, when a nigger rapes a human? The woman "gives birth to his child"? The niglet should have been exterminated once coonery was confirmed.

Up to 10 years and lifetime probation. The nigger will probably get just probation, with the excuse it "needs to be out of prison so it can financially support its child."
    Ten years for rape is a slap in the face, let alone for raping a vegetable. This swashbuckling, one eyed, african parasite should be sent seaworthy.

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Babies turning blue, babies turning blue!"

So was she raped by a smurf or a nigger?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

30. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast