Close

Likes Likes:  69
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    "Babies turning blue, babies turning blue!"

So was she raped by a smurf or a nigger?
    This is so gross. That kid has terrible genes.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Update: the nigger originally pleaded dindu nuffins, now it's pleading guilty, I'm sure to get a light sentence.

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-nurse-plea...142816875.html

So that's the new phrase, is it, when a nigger rapes a human? The woman "gives birth to his child"? The niglet should have been exterminated once coonery was confirmed.

Up to 10 years and lifetime probation. The nigger will probably get just probation, with the excuse it "needs to be out of prison so it can financially support its child."
    Our goal is to create a safe place for niggers and cucks to deny and cover-up TNB and nigger crime. (and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions). In order to (improve our community experience) protect our niggers and libturds from the truth, we are temporarily suspending article commenting
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Our goal is to create a safe place for niggers and cucks to deny and cover-up TNB and nigger crime. (and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions). In order to (improve our community experience) protect our niggers and libturds from the truth, we are temporarily suspending article commenting
    Once they collected the DNA evidence, and pics of the wool hair, smash nose and blubber lips,
    the halfling should have been catapulted into the Grand Canyon, where nature would take it's course.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    This is so gross. That kid has terrible genes.
    She was raped by a blue gums.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123