Close

Likes Likes:  69

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman in vegetative state suddenly gives birth. TNB Meter Whirring.

So a woman who has been in a nursing home in a vegetative state suddenly gives birth. Of course, no indication in the article, but I'll bet it was a little pickaninny that popped out. The whole thing absolutely screams TNB.

Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The consumer comments on this company are absolutely vile. Sounds like they have a large amount of niggers on staff.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    The turdlet will end up a retarded mutant costing the tax payers millions upon millions of dollars. Hopefully it soon along with it's veg sow mammy.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    No word on whether or not the mother is white but if she is, and the baby is a niglet... it won't take Scotland Yard to figure this one out.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should send us mugshots of all the knuckle dragging bucks employed there. I guaran-damn-tee that we could tell them which one did it. Let Mush post it as a multiple choice. Offer prizes.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Coon Town liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I've seen in the news locally:
    1. The woman is Native American Indian. I'm guessing Tohono O'odham Tribe as that is the local Indians indigenous to the area.
    2. Phoenix Police just ordered that all male staff submit DNA.
    PHOENIX, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -- Phoenix police investigators are testing DNA samples from men who work at a Phoenix nursing facility in response to a vegetative patient giving birth there last week.

Hacienda HealthCare confirmed the search warrant for DNA samples Tuesday evening.

The investigation prompted outrage nationwide last week after Arizona’s Family revealed a 29-year-old Native American woman living in a yearslong vegetative state had been impregnated at the facility.

A week after the victim gave birth, Phoenix police have still released next to nothing about the investigation.

The now-former CEO of Hacienda HealthCare, Bill Timmons, has also stayed silent about exactly what he knew and when he knew it.

Several sources close to the case told Arizona’s Family that there is much more to be uncovered about the abuse allegations at this facility.
    http://www.weny.com/story/39754801/p...nt-gives-birth

Phoenix really is going to shit. I don't ever really remember it as being an exemplary community (I hail originally from the Queen Creek area), but it sure gets worse every day. Don't ever move to Phoenix. It sucks.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. The woman is Native American Indian.
    Maybe the rapist just thought she was English?
    You know, unresponsive.
    If it was a nigger all that he thought about was free light pussy that didn't fight him off.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    So a woman who has been in a nursing home in a vegetative state suddenly gives birth. Of course, no indication in the article, but I'll bet it was a little pickaninny that popped out. The whole thing absolutely screams TNB.

Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

Correct, Sir, correct. Your nigdar is working perfectly fine and coon aware.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nathan-Sutherland-Reuters-800x430.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	5919

This was a case of nigger muh dik.

Nurse arrested in sex assault of woman in vegetative state who gave birth at nursing home

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    where's his other eye?
    he is innocent because he could not see where and what he was muhdikking.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    ANYONE that didn't see this one coming needs to hang out on the site more.
    The only mystery here was which nigger did it. This place, like most every other nursing home, was fuxated to the max.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I told my dad my nigdar was beeping like crazy on this one. He agreed with me. He emailed me a link to a news article about the perp and said that we should have bet people it would be a nigger. We could have made a small fortune off libtards, enablers, and coal burners.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

And...... It Was a Nigger

Of course it was and we all knew it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LiveLeak-dot-com-aaa11111_1548269050.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	384.1 KB 
ID:	5921

21. Likes NiggerHater liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    On what planet is that thing an LPN?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

23. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And this means one more mutant nigger baby with its paw out begging for society to give it a free ride for life. Once it hits breeding age it will in turn rape and impregnate another white woman, recreating the circle of nigger life. Why this thing wasn't aborted is beyond me.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

25. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    On what planet is that thing an LPN?
    An LPN isn't really that lofty of a position. My neighbor is an LPN and I wouldn't let her take my temp. I hope his fellow inmates have something real nice in store for this ape like they do for child molesters.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

27. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Sutherland attorney David Gregan asked for a much lower bond, saying there was "no direct evidence that Mr. Sutherland has committed these acts," and that he anticipated that Sutherland's defense would include his own DNA expert.
    Their own DNA "expert". So what, like this ape's DNA is going to change ?

And to make matters worse,

The victim's parents would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma," said the statement released to CNN by the attorney for the parents. "She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood."
    The woman does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. She also "responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures."
    "She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family," the parents said.
    So this woman is conscious and aware of her surroundings just not able to speak or fight off the nasty nigger. Goddamn that's vile. Poor girl.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    An LPN isn't really that lofty of a position. My neighbor is an LPN and I wouldn't let her take my temp. I hope his fellow inmates have something real nice in store for this ape like they do for child molesters.
    I'm like 2 years late to the show on this but you are correct. LPN/LVN's have enough medical training to change a patients bed sheets and empty out their bedpans. Maybe one step up from hospital janitor. MAYBE. Even nigger RN's are shit at their job. The get given their diplomas, they don't earn them. They will unplug your respirator to charge their "sail foams".

30. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my court shows, I have never EVER seen a "Home Healthcare worker", "Nurse's Aid" that was not a violent, illiterate, ignorant, brutish, oversexed battle sow in the 250-350 weight category.

As Judge Judy says after verbally wrangling the beasts - "Better take your vitamins, folks!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just read this. Only women were supposed to care for the women there, but this rapey nigger buck was given unrestricted access to a helpless patient so did what every nigger would do and raped her.

No one at the facility noticed her pregnancy until she actually gave birth? What kind of hellhole is this where randy rapey nigger bucks are turned loose on defenseless patients? Is it run by niggers? Seriously, WTF??????????

ETA: I had a feeling:

So. Let's make the libtards feel sorry for some savage Hayshee nigger. It's been getting more than a bowl of rice since those ridiculous fools went and brought home stray niglets.

If you adopt a nigger, you should be held criminally liable and imprisoned accordingly for its actions.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas