Close

Likes Likes:  69
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman in vegetative state suddenly gives birth. TNB Meter Whirring.

So a woman who has been in a nursing home in a vegetative state suddenly gives birth. Of course, no indication in the article, but I'll bet it was a little pickaninny that popped out. The whole thing absolutely screams TNB.

Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The consumer comments on this company are absolutely vile. Sounds like they have a large amount of niggers on staff.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    The turdlet will end up a retarded mutant costing the tax payers millions upon millions of dollars. Hopefully it soon along with it's veg sow mammy.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    No word on whether or not the mother is white but if she is, and the baby is a niglet... it won't take Scotland Yard to figure this one out.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should send us mugshots of all the knuckle dragging bucks employed there. I guaran-damn-tee that we could tell them which one did it. Let Mush post it as a multiple choice. Offer prizes.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Coon Town liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I've seen in the news locally:
    1. The woman is Native American Indian. I'm guessing Tohono O'odham Tribe as that is the local Indians indigenous to the area.
    2. Phoenix Police just ordered that all male staff submit DNA.
    PHOENIX, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -- Phoenix police investigators are testing DNA samples from men who work at a Phoenix nursing facility in response to a vegetative patient giving birth there last week.

Hacienda HealthCare confirmed the search warrant for DNA samples Tuesday evening.

The investigation prompted outrage nationwide last week after Arizona’s Family revealed a 29-year-old Native American woman living in a yearslong vegetative state had been impregnated at the facility.

A week after the victim gave birth, Phoenix police have still released next to nothing about the investigation.

The now-former CEO of Hacienda HealthCare, Bill Timmons, has also stayed silent about exactly what he knew and when he knew it.

Several sources close to the case told Arizona’s Family that there is much more to be uncovered about the abuse allegations at this facility.
    http://www.weny.com/story/39754801/p...nt-gives-birth

Phoenix really is going to shit. I don't ever really remember it as being an exemplary community (I hail originally from the Queen Creek area), but it sure gets worse every day. Don't ever move to Phoenix. It sucks.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. The woman is Native American Indian.
    Maybe the rapist just thought she was English?
    You know, unresponsive.
    If it was a nigger all that he thought about was free light pussy that didn't fight him off.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Anyone know if the baby is a burr-head?

Just re-read the article Whitey Ford posted and the facility is being REALLY tight-lipped about the baby. No gender or ethnicity. That right there tells me it's probably a niglet.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems I recall that the native americans had some pretty horrible torture techniques for their enemies. Hope they've passed those skill down.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Seems I recall that the native americans had some pretty horrible torture techniques for their enemies. Hope they've passed those skill down.
    Yeah like tie the nigger to a fire ant hill with it's muh dik covered in honey.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many factors about this story that don't add up. Persons in this vegetative state have to be moved into different body positions every few hours to avoid bedsores. They also have therapists who will move their limbs every few hours to prevent blood clot formation. Persons in this condition require 24-7 care. They are weighed daily and they are usually fed via feeding tubes to maintain body mass. There is no way the facility did not know this patient was pregnant, impossible. They covered it up. This patient had menstrual cycles, if that suddenly stopped an HCG would have been done it is standard medical protocol, and the pregnancy would have been detected early on in the First Trimester! All of the Teams who provide daily care for this patient didn't notice obvious changes in so many areas? No way, The company has Gag ordered the media and employees and is trying to Damage Control the losses it will have to pay out in Damages. This is sick beyond sick. Better to actually have a stroke kill you than be stuck in a Nursing Facility.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Coon Town liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    There are so many factors about this story that don't add up. Persons in this vegetative state have to be moved into different body positions every few hours to avoid bedsores. They also have therapists who will move their limbs every few hours to prevent blood clot formation. Persons in this condition require 24-7 care. They are weighed daily and they are usually fed via feeding tubes to maintain body mass. There is no way the facility did not know this patient was pregnant, impossible. They covered it up. This patient had menstrual cycles, if that suddenly stopped an HCG would have been done it is standard medical protocol, and the pregnancy would have been detected early on in the First Trimester! All of the Teams who provide daily care for this patient didn't notice obvious changes in so many areas? No way, The company has Gag ordered the media and employees and is trying to Damage Control the losses it will have to pay out in Damages. This is sick beyond sick. Better to actually have a stroke kill you than be stuck in a Nursing Facility.
    Thanks for pointing that out, Nappy. Sounds like you know the industry really well, and sounds like this facility knows which ape did it but is protecting it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewheat View Post
    1. The woman is Native American Indian.
    Maybe the rapist just thought she was English?
    You know, unresponsive.
    If it was a nigger all that he thought about was free light pussy that didn't fight him off.
    Clearly you haven't met women from the north of this fair isle.

A week in Magaluf, Benidorm or Lanzarote in the middle of summer will soon change your opinion and probably leave you traumatised...... In the nicest possible way

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently not but some thing me i ought to!

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the Real Thing, This is a Lawyer's Wet Dream, this is what they call a Grand Slam, 1.This Women or whatever is a Rape Victim 2. A Native American, 3. A Person whom is totally Disabled Mentally and Physically. That gave Birth after being in a vegetative state for over a decade, while being in the care of this facility. This Dead Hunk of Flesh being artificially kept on this side of the grave is a multi-million Dollar Paycheck for The Tribe, Lawyers, maybe the Family, but the Kid won't see a fucking dime. After all this The Taxpayer or Human Family that puts a loved one in Palliative care will foot the bill.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    Here is the Real Thing, This is a Lawyer's Wet Dream, this is what they call a Grand Slam, 1.This Women or whatever is a Rape Victim 2. A Native American, 3. A Person whom is totally Disabled Mentally and Physically. That gave Birth after being in a vegetative state for over a decade, while being in the care of this facility. This Dead Hunk of Flesh being artificially kept on this side of the grave is a multi-million Dollar Paycheck for The Tribe, Lawyers, maybe the Family, but the Kid won't see a fucking dime. After all this The Taxpayer or Human Family that puts a loved one in Palliative care will foot the bill.
    Oh yeah, pick your metaphor. Grand slam, slam dunk, walk in the park...whatever. This couldn't possibly be more cut and dry. The only part left to settle is who to write the check to and how much on the other side of BOTH commas.

In a way not much different in principle than how we used to slam-dunk trafficking arrests.
    While working visitation in the jail, SOP was to strip-search the innate before & after a visit.
    The visitors would be detained in a room during the post-visit strip-search of the inmate. If we found anything, the Courts held that the visitor(s) were guilty of trafficking.

Pretty simple, the inmate went in to the visit "clean". It only stands to reason any contraband found would have been brought in by the visitor.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the resulting child isn't a mutt, I will eat my hat.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Panicking staff members at a long-term care facility scrambled to save a baby born to an Arizona woman in a vegetative state amid their shock to learn she was pregnant, according to dramatic 911 audio released Friday.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/12/911-au...an-gave-birth/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    If the resulting child isn't a mutt, I will eat my hat.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d8341c145e53ef01538ffda26e970b-800wi.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	5814

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    So a woman who has been in a nursing home in a vegetative state suddenly gives birth. Of course, no indication in the article, but I'll bet it was a little pickaninny that popped out. The whole thing absolutely screams TNB.

Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

Correct, Sir, correct. Your nigdar is working perfectly fine and coon aware.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nathan-Sutherland-Reuters-800x430.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	5919

This was a case of nigger muh dik.

Nurse arrested in sex assault of woman in vegetative state who gave birth at nursing home

36. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast