Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

"Teen" steals car-gets shot-earns wings.

According to police, 32-year-old Clifton Jordan of South Euclid is the owner of the car Tolliver stole and allegedly shot the teen.
    Jordan is charged with one count of carrying a concealed weapon, police say.
    So its illegal to protect yourself and your property against a nigger these days.

http://www.cleveland19.com/2018/12/2...tation-dies-2/

Check out this 17 year old "Teen"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35729662_1545968289347550_r.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	5690

That's 17?

And for a added laugh check out his friends spookbook page. The comments are hilarious, if you can understand nigger babble that is.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...ATRHnN3xd84_XH
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Show a monkey a keyboard and this is what happens.

. ILU BROSKI ����❤️ You Good Bro ������ YOU MY BLOOD BROTHER ���� MANN FUCK EVERYBODY IONT WANT NUN OF YALL FAKE ASS PEOPLE POSTING MY BROTHER ✋���� IK WHO MY BROTHER FUCKED WITH & HALF OF YALL HOES WAS JUST A QUICK NUT ����*♂️�� HE JUST DID HIS THING ���� ANY NIGGA DISRESPECT YOU OR LYE & EVEN TRY TO PUT SOME ON YOU GETTIN FUCKED UP & THATS ON BRUHHH‼️ JOSH BRUHH U AINT EVEN HIPPED EITHER ���� IK WE NOT THE SAME NOMORE ���� ILU TWINNO TRVP❤️�� DONT FUCKIN POST MY BROTHER THEY WANTED MURDAAAA YALL GOT EM ��‼️ #RIPTwinnoTrvp
    Whose got the bix-nood decoder ring this morning? WTF?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Show a monkey a keyboard and this is what happens.

Whose got the bix-nood decoder ring this morning? WTF?
    "Little brother, my love for you abides forever. You were a fine person. We are of the same blood, you and I, and to hell with these hypocrites, who I don't want spreading negative things about you. I am well acquainted with the other half of the altercation, and that person is simply trigger-happy insane. My brother was only doing what was in his nature. Anyone speaking disrespectfully or untruthfully about you, or trying to blame you for this"

OK, as good as I am translating niggerese, I'm lost with the rest. Hipped? Twinno trvp?

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.