Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

4 year old Pickaninny attempts self - deletion with a handgun

Who leaves a gun laying around, especially with a 4 year old in the house? Oh yeah-niggers. That's right.

Witnesses said they saw a man screaming for help from an upstairs window.
    “He’s screaming, ‘Do you have a car? Do you have a car? I need a ride to take my son to the hospital,” Johnson said.
    This is something else I have noticed over the years. When a nigger gets messed up other niggers just throw him/her/it in the back of a car and drive them to the hospital themselves instead of waiting on a ambulance (or is that amberlamps?) Common sense tells us don't move the person, you might make the wound worse. But then again common sense and niggers? Yeah....

https://www.wlwt.com/article/police-...ndale/25702030

As a bonus check out the bootlip affirmative action nigger cop in the video. That fat-out of shape low IQ thing is a captain.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Common sense tells us don't move the person, you might make the wound worse. But then again common sense and niggers? Yeah...."
    Just the words common sense and NIGGERS alone, do not belong together in the same sentence.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    This is something else I have noticed over the years. When a nigger gets messed up other niggers just throw him/her/it in the back of a car and drive them to the hospital themselves instead of waiting on a ambulance (or is that amberlamps?) Common sense tells us don't move the person, you might make the wound worse. But then again common sense and niggers? Yeah....
    I don't mind. It saves a hospital and taxpayers money (how many niggers have insurance to pay for it), and I'll support anything that increases the chances of groid goodness on the way.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Prosecutors say Mitchem was smoking marijuana and playing video games when he laid a 9-millimeter pistol on the floor
    And that folks is how you watch niglets.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    And that folks is how you watch niglets.
    Sounds like the makings for a great all niglets daycare center!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Have they started a Go-Fund-a-Nigger page for Little Sha'Queebatis?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No job, no car, sitting around playing video games and smoking dope... but it has a nigfant and a gun.....

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.