Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Mrs Chimpout got felt up from a nigger

So I work on the trains, and Mrs Chimpout had a meeting near to my station and wanted to come and meet me for lunch and well she wanted a cuddle.

She rings me I tell her I'm in Stoke and 40 minutes away as we are an express service. I tell her to use my card and buy herself some lunch. She does and she said she is waiting near the car rental place underneath the station sat on a bench going through her work emails and such.

We are whatsapping and such, as I've done everything I need to and its literally just waiting to pull into the last station, and then the terminus. So We are talking about rubbish, and "Adult things" such as the fixed price on our gas and electric is ending and we need to shop around.

She goes quiet and I've got 20 minutes until the next station so think she is working and going through e-mails.

I get a whatsapp saying "Some baboon is forcing himself on me, touching me all over. I'm scared and I'm going to enterprise xxx"

Appears some buck wanted to muh-dik her and used his hands to touch her legs and put his arm round her to cuddle her. It invited her round to its crib n sheeit

So I try ringing her as soon as I get it (which with signal was about 5-10 minutes after) I get through and she said Enterprise rang the BTP (British Transport Police - Nigger Wranglers) and they rounded him up looking around for her.

On the railways we are taught self defence, I've been showing her some moves. I can't give her mace or anything as its illegal.

Fucking niggers. Admittedly. I told her to stay on the station, stay in one of the coffee shops, at least theres staff and niggers generally avoid our station, too many wranglers, ticket barriers and machines (Which according to niggers is yt juju) and trains are ebil invention by yt. Plus no nigger can ever become train crew because equal ops even excludes them.

If anyones interested I can share the story where a magic nigger found its way onto the train, it had no ticket and I got rayciss for selling it a ticket (At full Anytime rate too. No discounts that I'd give to humans such as off peak)

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're not allowed to carry mace? Screw that, get her some. Better a minor infraction than raped by a nigger.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    You're not allowed to carry mace? Screw that, get her some. Better a minor infraction than raped by a nigger.
    The UK has some very backward laws. Like if she would have smacked the nigger she would have been the one that would have got arrested.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You need to move to the good ole USA my friend and get yourself some guns, not only for you but the wife. It took me years of actually begging my wife to carry all the time, now finally she does.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    You need to move to the good ole USA my friend and get yourself some guns, not only for you but the wife. It took me years of actually begging my wife to carry all the time, now finally she does.
    I really don't think she would carry, Although moving to the USA is potentially on the cards due to brexit.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    I really don't think she would carry, Although moving to the USA is potentially on the cards due to brexit.

NO offense to your country, but the way things are going with your politicians letting in niggers and dunecoons in by the thousands. Move here ASAP as the entire EU is going to fall sooner than you think.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO offense to your country, but the way things are going with your politicians letting in niggers and dunecoons in by the thousands. Move here ASAP as the entire EU is going to fall sooner than you think.
    Well we are leaving the EU. We are seriously talking, although with American healthcare we need to see if they can carry on Mrs CO's checkups as she is a celiac and we don't want to get ripped off on insurance.

Where is not fuxxated and has work potential?

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Where is not fuxxated and has work potential?
    What do you and your wife do for a living?

You can use sites like these to see the fuxation rate and jobs.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/bl...-neighborhoods

http://www.city-data.com/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you and your wife do for a living?

You can use sites like these to see the fuxation rate and jobs.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/bl...-neighborhoods

http://www.city-data.com/
    I've made a thread in GD about this because (I really don't mean to cause any offence if I do) you guys are "real" Americans, you read all the sites that try and tempt you to apply and tell you how amazing it is, but I know they will put a spin on it. You guys live there and can tell me whats what.

I work on the trains, Currently working as a guard (Conductor) but I'm a qualified driver (railway engineer) and I did part of my degree in railway telecoms but a telecom system is a telecom system.

Mrs CO works in Marketing, She is a show and events exec. She puts on bike shows and other events on national scales.

If we was to move over, We would be able to demonstrate savings and would be looking to potentially buy a house/apartment from the sale of our place here. So I wouldn't be like some nigger who would want section ape as soon as my visa has been issued.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the police have come back to Mrs CO

He thought she was happy to receive the advances and does she really want to press charges as there could have been a cultural misunderstanding.

Complaint to Professional Standards submitted.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blame the human victim, of course. /s

Hope Professional Standards sees through this bullshit and gives Mrs. CO the justice she rightfully deserves.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Blame the human victim, of course. /s

Hope Professional Standards sees through this bullshit and gives Mrs. CO the justice she rightfully deserves.
    Well they are going to investigate why the officer doesn't want to press charges against the nigger,

Mrs CO has been quite distant since it. SHes still really shook up

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get a whatsapp saying "Some baboon is forcing himself on me, touching me all over. I'm scared and I'm going to enterprise xxx"

Appears some buck wanted to muh-dik her and used his hands to touch her legs and put his arm round her to cuddle her. It invited her round to its crib n sheeit
    In the US just touching a woman who does not want to be touched qualifies as Assault. That would be an arrestable offense here. In fact, I think what this nigger did would be considered Sexual Assault,in the US that nigger would be arrested and registered as a sexual offender.

I know in the UK you're not allowed to carry or own any kind of personal defense items (unless you're a knife toting muzzie/nigger 'immigrant'.) You might be able to join a Gun Club and get the right to own a firearm in some capacity.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    In the US just touching a woman who does not want to be touched qualifies as Assault. That would be an arrestable offense here. In fact, I think what this nigger did would be considered Sexual Assault,in the US that nigger would be arrested and registered as a sexual offender.

I know in the UK you're not allowed to carry or own any kind of personal defense items (unless you're a knife toting muzzie/nigger 'immigrant'.) You might be able to join a Gun Club and get the right to own a firearm in some capacity.
    Carrying in public is a strict liability offence and will result in some very unwanted attention from the old bill! Potentially a bullet in your chest too.