Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oil Driller on my doorstep wants to talk about Jesus

Was wearing a bow tie, a pair of dark shades, carrying a cane and an iPad. He introduced his sproglet as being named Amethyst (huh?)

I told him that as a classical LaVeyan Satanist I didn't follow that particular Faith Path and that I thought that nature brings a balance of its own when unencumbered by man made religious dogma. blah blah blah blah and the jeebus oil driller was getting increasingly uncomfortable as I prattled on about Satanist dogma that I had read somewhere a long, long time ago. I then told him to have a nice day and joyous holidays and that the Church of Satan was open to all, including himself, should he ever choose to change Faith Paths. LOL

Actually, I'm not a satanist. I just think that they're funny. Kind of like the satanist Guilfoyle from Silicon Valley.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should have told it Jesus does not approve of miscegenation between niggers and humans, otherwise known as bestiality. Also, that his sprog is a spawn of hell and would not go to heaven.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Was wearing a bow tie, a pair of dark shades, carrying a cane and an iPad. He introduced his sproglet as being named Amethyst (huh?)
    Well Diamond and Sapphire are so last year anyway.
    (See your local gentlemen's club)

BTW, just answer the door butt-naked next time. The Jehovah's Witnesses never come around anymore. Neither do the LDS missionaries.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually got to say a Jehovah's witness say that gays are will be damned because God hates their unnatural behavior. He said, it doesn't matter what he or I thought...the Bible says what they do is an abomination.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's funny Whitey... but now I'm a bit conflicted. Ya see, the only reason I retain even a glimmer of faith in The Lord God Almighty.. 'n Shit, is because of niggers. Hear me out. No "Loving God" would ever curse mankind with niggers, so I surmise that niggers are the product of Satan's asshole. Jealous of mankind, pissed off at God and whatnot....

There can't be a Satan without God, hence my slimmest of bitter clinging to God.

I don't know. Far wiser minds than my own have pondered it for millennia, and they're all full of shit.

Who knows.... maybe God is a niggerlover..... That would really suck.

In any case, the bible thumping doorbell ringers can fuck straight off!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers don't go to either heaven or hell. They are simply soulless creatures devoid of any conscious or understanding of good vs. evil. They should not exist. Some idiot fucked a monkey a millennium ago and niggers are the bi-product.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wherever the nigger is, there is hell. So we are in hell as long as they chimpout and behave like niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I was visited by the typical Salt and Pepper Jehovah's Witness teams years ago. One of them was a white bitch with my last name. Knowing that the mulatto progeny of a descendant of my family's former nigger slaves had married a white woman I gave her a hard time. For some reason she and her nigger team member left an no more JW's ever came to my house.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Why would I want to talk to YOU about Jesus? It's not like you're ever going to meet him, those that lay with the beast shall not see the glory of the Lord, or abide with Him in His house'.....then shut the door.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    That's funny Whitey... but now I'm a bit conflicted. Ya see, the only reason I retain even a glimmer of faith in The Lord God Almighty.. 'n Shit, is because of niggers. Hear me out. No "Loving God" would ever curse mankind with niggers, so I surmise that niggers are the product of Satan's asshole. Jealous of mankind, pissed off at God and whatnot....
    Well, really if we had just left the niggers in apefrica where they belong they wouldn't be such a curse on mankind. Of course creating niggers in the first place really was bad enough.

There can't be a Satan without God, hence my slimmest of bitter clinging to God.
    Tom Waits once sang that there's no such thing as the devil, that's just God when he's drunk.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was in the middle of painting my house a few years ago and a smoking hot blonde bible thumper knocked on the door. I answered the door with no shirt on, paint soaked jeans and a cold beer. I think she was as stunned as me so I asked her in for a cold one and that kind of went over like a fart in church so to speak.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".