Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

39 year old sow has 38 niglets

And people just love her for it.

In 1993, she was married off to a 40-year-old man
    She would have been 12 at the time.

In 1994, when she was 13, Nabatanzi gave birth to twins. Two years later, she gave birth to triplets and a year and seven months after that added a set of quadruplets. This, she says was nothing strange to her because she had seen it before in her lineage.
    Nothing new to her, this is 100% normal to nigger families be it in Africa or America.

By her sixth delivery, Nabatanzi had had 18 children and wanted to stop, so, she went to see a doctor at Namaliili Hospital.
    The doctor told Nabatanzi that she could not be stopped then because she had a high ovary count which would eventually kill her if she stopped.
    “Having these unfertilized eggs accumulate poses not only a threat to destroy the reproductive system but can also make the woman lose their lives,” Dr Ahmed Kikomeko from Kawempe General Hospital explains.
    Now that's some fine nigger doctoring there. I am no doctor of course but I know for a fact that is 100% bullshit.

https://www.monitor.co.ug/Magazines/...7xc/index.html

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Now that's some fine nigger doctoring there. I am no doctor of course but I know for a fact that is 100% bullshit.

Well yeah, last time I had a biology class, female primates are born with all the eggs they will ever have.

In fact, not just primates but all mammals if I remember correctly.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is normal for animals to produce high number of offspring.
    It is just survival.
    A sea turtle produces thousands of eggs. Most of them hatch and are health and self sufficient right out of the egg. Shortly after hatching, almost all are eaten. Only a handful, if that many, actually make it to the water.
    Modern civilized humans produce only about one a year. We have only one or two or three in our life time. I only have two. Humans take good care of what few we have.

So, once again, it is normal for niggers to machine gun out dozens of niglets.