Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Antifa fag Joseph “Jose” Alcoff aka Jose Martin aka Chepe aka Sabokitty unmasked..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chepe-Leading-Know-Your-Rights-Training-Occupy-Wall-Street.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	258.5 KB 
ID:	5629

We have got to dispense with nonviolence,” he said as Chepe on Radio Dispatch in December 2016 during a discussion on how to approach those he perceives as fascists.

“You have to expose them and you have to expose where they live, their names, what they do for a living,” he added. “Never let them be anonymous, and never just push their rhetoric without directly countering it.”
    The significant efforts Alcoff takes to separate his true identity from his radical personas appear to be intentional, and his comments become more extreme when he has more anonymity. Through his Twitter account, which he’s managed to keep anonymous, Alcoff has said that Antifa organizations need to operate “both an above board group and a below one.”
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/18/a...ent-communist/

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    And I'm going to be doing cartwheels and kissing babies when some grizzled old alcoholic, schizophrenic, VietNam combat veteran has a bad day and puts a round into this fag.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say the way his admission of guilt is extracted from him should closely resemble Soviet-style Lubyanka prison tactics....electric shock, sleep derivation, wood shampoo to the ribcage, listening to static in headphones for days at a time....I mean, that's the world he wants to live in after all, isn't it? The great communist society...

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A very punchable face on that antifa fag. I heard that he was one of those a**holes that was terrorizing Tucker Carlson's family. I would have laughed so hard if Tucker had had the good sense to purchase several professionally trained Doberman Pinschers guard dogs and then let 'em loose on those antifags. Guard dogs, Tucker, guard dogs.