Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

VIDEO: Marine Combat Veteran Disarms Attempted Robbery Nigger

Video at the link.

According to police, a black man walked into Ajay's Bar on Maple Avenue sometime around 1 a.m and attempted to rob the bar. Police said the retired Marine, who was bartending, was able to disarm the robber while he was handing over money from the cash register.

Police said the two got into a struggle, and one round was fired from the gun. Neither of them were hit by the bullet, but police said they believe the suspect has obvious facial injuries from being hit with the gun.
    Police will probably find this ape because...

According to police, the would-be robber got away and fled on foot northbound across Maple Ave. A blood trail led police to the backyard of a home on not far from the bar.
    http://wjactv.com/news/local/former-...at-altoona-bar

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's always heartwarming when you see niggers fuck with with the wrong guy and get their asses handed right back to them.

My fave was when this dumb nigger ran up to a random cop car and fired three rounds point blank into it. One of the bullets mildly grazed the cop inside, who was a grizzled, seasoned Iraqi war vet. In the video you could see this very, very angry cop exit his cruiser and pursue this nigger on foot, gun in hand. The police officer managed to get three rounds off while running, two of which struck the nigger in muh ass and sent him flying.

I'm sorry that police officer got shot at and grazed. But I did think that his reaction was priceless.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone notice the t-shirt the "victim" had on? He's a full patched member of the Outlaw Motorcycle Club. If he had let the nigger walk out with the cash he'd have lost his colors.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously the Nigger is dumber than usual, many Brothas know better than to fuck with Biker Clubs. He's lucky to have walked out of the place. Wouldn't be surprised if the Nigger ends up on a milk carton anytime soon.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess all the bikes outside wasn't a clue that TNB isn't tolerated here.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Did anyone notice the t-shirt the "victim" had on? He's a full patched member of the Outlaw Motorcycle Club. If he had let the nigger walk out with the cash he'd have lost his colors.
    It's good to know that there is at least one group of Whiteys that do not tolerate nigger monkeyshines on any level. Maybe I should go buy me a Triumph cycle.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ The British stuff is common among hipster cucks with the beards, tight jeans and man buns. HD's are for the most part still a white guys choice and required for a lot of 1% clubs. I've been to Sturgis a few times and that's one place that TNB isn't seen or tolerated at any level.