Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL Super Bowl niggerfest can't find any musicians who will play halftime show

Maroon 5 will, but they suck. I could play guitar better than those clowns if you chopped two fingers off of my left hand.

Maroon 5 is struggling to find acts to perform with them at 'music's least wanted gig' the Super Bowl Halftime Show thanks to the NFL feud with Colin Kaepernick
    Maroon 5 is struggling to find artists to perform with them at the Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 3
    The band has reached out to half a dozen artists to no avail
    Critics say that the Halftime show has become 'music's least wanted gig' following the NFL's feud with Colin Kaepernick
    Kaepernick stirred controversy when he took a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality and later filed a grievance against the NFL
    The band has reportedly asked Cardi B to perform, she hasn't accepted yet
    Other artists reportedly being considered for the gig are Andre 3000 of Outkast, Usher, Lauryn Hill and Nicki Minaj
    Rihanna refused to headline citing support for Kaepernick
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...time-Show.html

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Maroon 5 will, but they suck. I could play guitar better than those clowns if you chopped two fingers off of my left hand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...time-Show.html
    Keith Richards does it all the time. When asked what it takes (in open G with the low E string removed from his Tele) he said "5 strings, 3 fingers and 1 asshole".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1507809700649.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	5613

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone called Ted Nugent?

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is, they stuff shitty artists down our throats for the halftime show, so you expect it to be a hodge-podge of bullshit. When they brought out Miss-E or whatever a few years ago, I was like "Was Vanilla Ice unavailable?" Why not bring musicians out that actually matter to the fans, instead of jamming this hip hop shit down our throats..

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Why not bring musicians out that actually matter to the fans, instead of jamming this hip hop shit down our throats..
    No kidding. Even further down the shit-list from the NFL is that hip hop crap.

Gaggles of niggers chasing a ball mixed with that fuckin noise they call music, what's not to hate?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Super Bowl LIII is being held at one of the more violence-prone venues in the NFL, Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    They didn't get a reply from Nickelback???

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Maybe they could get Bono he's a nigger loving muzzie loving everything and loves to suck on liberal cock.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Maybe they could get Bono he's a nigger loving muzzie loving everything and loves to suck on liberal cock.
    Didn't he already do that show?