Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

George Bush Sr allegedly once buried 50 nigger miners alive in an African mine shaft with a bulldozer

I always liked Sr, dubya not so much. 41 was a bad ass who talked like Mr Rogers, but could hold his own in a back alley brawl. I didn't know that he was so bad ass that he would bulldoze 50 niggers alive in a mine shaft. Kick ass!

Bush Sr. Made a Killing – 50 Miners Buried Alive

While pundits are falling all over themselves spewing about the “civility” of the patrician George H. W. Bush, l must honor the memory of those 50 men who were buried alive in a gold field in Africa so Bush Sr. could cash in.

In August 1996, Sutton’s bulldozers, backed by military police firing weapons, rolled across the goldfield, smashing down worker housing, crushing their mining equipment and filling in their pits. Several thousand miners and their families were chased off the property. But not all of them. About fifty miners were still in their mine shafts, buried alive.
    Buried alive. It’s not on Bush’s resume, nor on Barrick’s Web site. You wouldn’t expect it to be. But then, you haven’t found it in America’s newspapers either.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alabamastatefair.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	167.6 KB 
ID:	5600

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    22 paragraphs about some nigger gold thieves made good in Africa? The author of that article needs to be dieversified.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean there might be something I actually like the Bush family for?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    22 paragraphs about some nigger gold thieves made good in Africa? The author of that article needs to be dieversified.
    The author of that article is a shitlib who probably lives off of a diet of nigger cum that he slurps right off of the tap at its source. I read Palast because he cracks me up with his shitlibbery. I used to troll his ass to hell and back on twitter before they banned me.