Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

People demand refund from terrible all nigger Wizard Of Oz stage production

Once again, the niggers have appropriated White Culture and messed it all up. The dumb niggers who staged this dumpster fire of a shitshow have said no refunds will be given. The niggerlovers and niggers that paid to see it can go suck eggs.

Complaints pile up over 'The Wiz' shows, but refunds are off the table

A show producer said Thursday there won't be refunds for more than 100 people who complained about a "janky" performance of "The Wiz" at the Brown Theatre in Louisville.

"The Wiz," an adaptation of the classic 1939 film "The Wizard of Oz" starring an all-black cast, received more than 100 complaints about the Saturday shows, according to the concert and event promotion agency, Island Entertainment KC.

Among the complaints: Dorothy forgot her lines, the Cowardly Lion looked like a bear and the projected image of the magical Land of Oz was interrupted by laptop notifications. And people wanted their money back.
    Brotherman Lavarious says no refunds, no matter how lousy and incompetent the all nigger cast was.

But Lavarious Slaughter, the show's producer and director, told the Courier Journal on Thursday that all sales are final, and he doesn't plan to offer refunds.
    Brotherman Lavarious is a jeebus nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should be glad they didn't see lavarious going downlow projected on the screen. Any human who shelled out to see this shuck and jive deserves to lose much more than the cost of a ticket.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    "an adaptation of the classic 1939 film The Wizard of Oz starring an all-black cast"

And they expected what exactly?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Did Dorothy get muh dikked?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger movie version also bombed back in the day. You'd think jungle bunnies would've learned from that.

Oh, wait...nigs aren't too bright to begin with.

If people were gullible enough to pay for a nigger shit show then they deserved to lose their money.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd bet if niggers want to remake Roots or Mandingo they'd fuck it up as well. They really weren't good as slaves either.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Dorothy was portrayed as a mudshark in the muh-dick wiz.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'd bet if niggers want to remake Roots or Mandingo they'd fuck it up as well. They really weren't good as slaves either.
    They did remake Roots. And it sucked harder than a red light district working girl. THe original one was friggin' hilarious, one of the best and most entertaining comedies I have ever seen.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    No but ToTo has a sore ass.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VelvetyTinyArcticduck-small.gif 
Views:	66 
Size:	859.1 KB 
ID:	5597 <<<click on picture
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 12-14-2018 at 02:43 AM.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Any human who shelled out to see this shuck and jive deserves to lose much more than the cost of a ticket.
    If someone didn't know that "The Wiz" is a niggerfied abomination of a classic story, this is a lesson to be careful next time. I saw a few minutes when I was little, because we thought it was the original and TV Guide just didn't print the full title. We kept watching for a couple of minutes, thinking it was a commercial, until we realized it was the beautiful story niggerfuxxated beyond belief. I didn't then hate niggers like I do now, but I already disliked shit skin enough.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only by the winged and non winged monkeys!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    They did remake Roots. And it sucked harder than a red light district working girl. THe original one was friggin' hilarious, one of the best and most entertaining comedies I have ever seen.

One of the parts I really liked was when the niggers had a ship revolt. Then a seaman fired a cannon at them, killing several, including a big nigger who instigated everything.
    Coalburning is bestiality.