Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Let's Play DMV Roulette

The California DMV has an automated call-back system. I'm currently in the cue awaiting a return call.

My drivers license expires this month and as much as I'd rather have my nipples removed with a cheese grater than to go to the DMV...this time I have no choice. I can't do this online.
    CA has a new enhanced ID/License called REAL ID. With it, you can board commercial flights and gain entrance to federal buildings. It will be mandatory by 2020 and as I have to renew my license this month anyway, I might as well go for the whole enchilada.

What are the chances i get some fat-ass, lazy, uppity sheboon callback? Stand by...

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You can count on getting some 'lazy, uppity (I hate whitey) 300 pound sowzilla with a stinking weave and 3" inch claw paws.

Enjoy

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh.................................( fly buzzing by)
    ......................................( electric lights humming)
    ......................................( fart )
    ...good luck.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    CA has a new enhanced ID/License called REAL ID. With it, you can board commercial flights and gain entrance to federal buildings. It will be mandatory by 2020 and as I have to renew my license this month anyway, I might as well go for the whole enchilada.
    CA? You'll probably wait several days for this call. When you do get it, it will be a paki who can barely speak English (just like what happened to me at the post office recently.) Meanwhile, several illegals will just walk into the DMV, get this enhanced ID at a moments notice and be able to vote, buy guns, operate motor vehicles and carry all sorts of scary things onto planes without any scrutiny.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure you have all of the required forms of ID and proof of residency, like electric bills, car insurance bills, yada yada. Actuallyl look it up and see what they're requiring and bring extra. At least here in NM the DMV can be a horse's ass about "insufficient ID". They wouldn't even take my most previous property tax statement since it was more that a couple months old! Luckily they took my "proof of insurance" card. I got lucky and had just enough info to get my license renewed as a Real ID, but I know of people who had to go back and forth multiple times.

Put the gubmint in charge of anything and they fill the department with niggers and fuck it all to hell. Guaranteed. Especially CA. The DMV sucked even 20 years ago when I used to live there. Bunch of affirmative action bumps on a log.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    To follow up, I did get a prompt call-back if you can believe that. Secondly, it was a courteous human.

That was the good news. The not-so-good news is that because of the Real ID thing, everyone and their brother is looking to get one and I can't get an appointment until mid February. Nice. Since I can't get anything sooner and my license expires in two weeks, I don't have any choice but to go as a walk-in. That'll be Monday or Tuesday and I don't expect to be in a good mood when I get home. Fuck!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    To follow up, I did get a prompt call-back if you can believe that. Secondly, it was a courteous human.

That was the good news. The not-so-good news is that because of the Real ID thing, everyone and their brother is looking to get one and I can't get an appointment until mid February. Nice. Since I can't get anything sooner and my license expires in two weeks, I don't have any choice but to go as a walk-in. That'll be Monday or Tuesday and I don't expect to be in a good mood when I get home. Fuck!

better put some vicks vaporub under the nose to combat the nigger stink at the DMV

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Put the gubmint in charge of anything and they fill the department with niggers and fuck it all to hell. Guaranteed.
    Yep.
    I tried to get a job with Parks and Recreation once when I was a kid. After temping for a year I finally realized that they weren't hiring any White guys no matter how how good they were at what they did. The Govt loves its apefirmative action dindus.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's niggers in departments of public works, in city governments, which is insulting. It's obvious those apes can't even write a paragraph or do algebra but there they are making decent money. It's easier for them to get the job or promotion, all things equal. Heck even if a human is more qualified the nigger will be chosen. One of the reasons you get to hate niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yep.
    I tried to get a job with Parks and Recreation once when I was a kid. After temping for a year I finally realized that they weren't hiring any White guys no matter how how good they were at what they did. The Govt loves its apefirmative action dindus.
    Anyone interested in working for the government. Just look up local test days for government. They are require for any government jobs. Problem is they pulsih generally unknown dates etc.. Talk to local guys when the dates are and take the test. Most test are easy. Only problem is placement. They give you the shittest worse areas for the job lol. I had friends who pass the test. But they didn't bother to take the jobs because of shitty placement. usually nigger areas.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DMV here in MN is as fucked as Kim Kardashian. It's a joke. I lost my ID one day and went to the DMV to get a new one. Was told that I should go for the "Real ID" because eventually I would have to. Luckily, I found an older expired ID, had my car insurance card and some other stuff so it wasn't an issue. This was seriously a year ago. I was flying to Florida in March and was told I would have it by then...Nope. Do you know how much fun it is to go through TSA with a "paper copy" drivers license along with a plastic license that is 4 years expired? Yeah...got searched often. In May I went to the DMV (have already had to go, because the temp license expires after 60 days) only to find out that my "Real ID" was never processed correctly. Got it situated, was pissed off and left.

Late July the new "Real ID" shows up, I am happy. I open up the envelope and it's all my information, with the picture of a happy elderly Asian man... I went to the DMV and asked Shaniqua if she noticed anything wrong with it, after about 5 minutes of staring at my ID she figured it out and said they would fix it. Fine, great. She also said they would rush the new ID to me, at no charge (like she was doing me a favor for their constant fuck-ups). Once again, I am running to the DMV every 60 days or so, renewing my temp license and getting more and more agitated. A week an some change ago, the Real ID showed up in the mail. I scanned over it, name is correct, picture is correct, address is correct, height is correct, eye color is correct, weight....fuck... They have me listed at least 50 pounds lighter than I am. I figure fuck it at this point.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I procrastinated and didn't get to the DMV till this morning and just got home.
    All-in-all, not bad and pretty much what I expected except there were only polite white wimmenz working. No niggers and from what I could tell, only one Mexican. I thought I woke up this morning in Mayberry.

About an hour, most of it waiting for my number to come up. While at the kiosk filling in my info for the renewal, a box comes up asking if I am a veteran and if I would like it to say 'veteran' on my license. I think sure, why not.
    When I get to the counter, the woman asks if I have form number such-and-such. Apparently a separate form to claim veteran status that is only available at my County Veteran's Service Office.

In a vinyl folder i took with me i keep all my important papers. Birth certificate, certified birth certificate, social security card, certificate of babtism, vehicle title, insurance papers, banking info and my DD-214. A 214 is the DOD document you get when you are discharged from military service.

I hand the woman my original, 40 year-old 214 and a current photo ID from the Department of Veterans Affairs. She took those to her supervisor and came back to tell me those aren't acceptable documents to have the veteran endorsement on my license.

I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD.

EDIT: It gets better, after that she tells me that if I get the other bullshit form and come back, I won't have to stand in line and can just show them the form AND PAY $5.00 for the endorsement. That will not be happening. Not kidding at all, it costs 5 bucks for the privilege of having a veteran endorsement on a CA license. Fuck you very much CA! Jerry Brown can suck my dick!
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 12-19-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the veterans endorsement on my license from Florida and yes they did charge a small fee to put it on, don't remember how much but 5 bucks sound about right. It is sooo worth it for convenience to get any store or other discounts for vets. My crusty old DD-214 is 47 year old.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I have the veterans endorsement on my license from Florida and yes they did charge a small fee to put it on, don't remember how much but 5 bucks sound about right. It is sooo worth it for convenience to get any store or other discounts for vets. My crusty old DD-214 is 47 year old.
    I have a photo ID from the Department of Veterans Affairs. No need for my 214.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing more worthless than the DMV Dindus are the Niggers that infest the VA! Fucking “Diversity” hires