Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The worker should have ended the niggers life.

https://twitter.com/colinflaherty/st...20931368509441

Nigger had a knife, lost the knife to the worker. still kept attacking. The worker was too nice!!! He didn't use the knife on the nigger.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the same thing, but it seemed the guy was too young to realize he had a chance to get rid of one black lifelong criminal.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I thought the same thing, but it seemed the guy was too young to realize he had a chance to get rid of one black lifelong criminal.

He was Not only 'young' but most likely a liberal, SJW, ANTIFag nigger lover.... it's was Seattle...the nexus of libtardia.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    .... it's was Seattle...the nexus of libtardia.
    I thought that nexus is San Fagsisco? News today is bay area idiots are opening up their homes to migrants. Idiot liberals!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Seattle, Portland and surrounding cities also a lot of parts of California are liberal infested. Hell NYC and parts of New York are so libturd infested and nigger loving it makes one puke.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I'd rather just let the po-po deal with the nigger with as little involvement as possible from me. Even after disarming the feral shitbeast, if he'd (rightly) made it GOOD, he might have to face years of political prosecutions and persecutions from the leftists in our fucked up niggerloving "justice" system. Exactly like what happened to George Zimmerman, when he batwinged an ape that was actually attacking him.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather just let the po-po deal with the nigger with as little involvement as possible from me. Even after disarming the feral shitbeast, if he'd (rightly) made it GOOD, he might have to face years of political prosecutions and persecutions from the leftists in our fucked up niggerloving "justice" system. Exactly like what happened to George Zimmerman, when he batwinged an ape that was actually attacking him.
    Very true society/media/life would have destroy the guys life for defending himself. He probably made a smart long term move. Don't want to be the next Zimmerman.