Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger kidnaps, rapes and murders 13 year old girl

Where are the blood pressure meds? I remember seeing this on the news when she first ended up missing and thinking to myself a rape-ape took her. Looks like I was right. Young girl goes outside to start her moms car before the ride to school to warm it up, some nigger happens to be nuckledragging by and his muhdikk sniffed her out. He shoved her in the car and took off with her.

https://fox8.com/2018/12/08/man-arre...north-carolina
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always figured this one had the stench of nigger on it but now it's confirmed. And to think people still walk around unarmed with these primates on the loose.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Hania's body was found last week in water off a rural road in Robeson County, while the stolen SUV was abandoned less than 10 miles from the home, authorities said.

Michael Ray McLellan, 34, has been charged with 10 felonies, including first-degree murder and statutory rape of a person under age 15, Shelley Lynch, public information for the FBI's Charlotte office, said in a statement.
    Sonofabitch! This one needs deleted, pronto.

"Already in custody on unrelated charges"

Ya think? I guarantee that this ape has a criminal record going back forever and this girl is dead because some lazy fuck couldn't be bothered to cage this one up for good.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    The nigger kidnapped and rape and killed a spigger sprog and the mother is from Honduras.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/27/us/no...und/index.html

ZERO fucks Given!!!