I bet that's what this nigger was yelling tonight.
I run out for a errand around 10pm, thus its dark out. I come up on a stop light, 3 cars in front of me waiting for the light to change and cars in back of me as well, thus im boxed in-not going anywhere soon. Then this spook takes me by surprise, grabs the door handle on the passenger side of my car. THANK GOD my car is equipped with those doors that automatically lock when you put the car in drive. Had they been unlocked he would have tried to get inside. I point at the spook and give him a look that would kill, he went on to the next car in back of me. Around this time the light changed, I get 3-4 blocks away and pull over in a Wendys parking lot where I call 911 and tell them what was up. On my way back I notice a cop car parked in a gas station where he was and 2 other cop cars driving by. Hopefully they caught the spook before it got in someones car.
I am almost certain I saw the same damn nigger around a week ago in the same location. He approached my car at that light but I had just started moving-and this time I had my elderly mom in the car with me. Its close to some large church that feeds niggers, drug addicts and criminals through gibs programs, thus they congregate in the area looking for white people to eat, rob and rape.