Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

UPS shits the bed. Teams up with gubbermint nigger jobs progam service for deliveries.

Ordered some gun parts from Missouri. They were at UPS in KC Sat morning. At 7:23am Sunday they were in NJ about 20 miles from me.

Then they got handed off to the niggers at USPS. Monday evening they were at the PO 1/2 mile from me. Last night, tracking says delivery on Thurs by 8pm. This morning that changed to "Available for pickup at PO." Knowing full well what I was in for, I head off to the PO. I was not disappointed. Two customers waiting, one 325lb sow behind the counter. Moving slower than congealed chiggun grease. Apparently the second in line, a white male about my age, was a racist. I hear him say "I'm going to file a complaint.." Yeah, good luck with that. I turn on my heel, muttering FFS! Leave to run some errands and return 1/2 hour later. Now they've got a human, the original sow, and a pigmy sow working the counter. It was probably only 225lbs and 5'0". My luck, I get mega sow. Show it my ID. It goes in back, moving at 1/4MPH. Comes back 5 minutes later asking for a tracking number. Paws it into the puter, stares at the YT joo-joo info on the screen for 30 seconds and ooks, "I can go see if he left yet". No, I tell it. I'll just wait.

Midway USA offered no options on shipping. I would have gladly paid an extra $5-10 to have the package sent UPS all the way. They'll be hearing from me, with plenty of reference to NIGGERS at USPS, and how if they don't offer the UPS option, I'll be moving my business to Brownells.

Last edited by Cracka Jack; 12-06-2018 at 08:06 PM.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The closest that niggers can come to a post office, whether in Mother Africa or a 'hood, is beating a jungle drum, smoke signals from burning the neighboring village down, or flashing gang signs at each other.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Imagine for a second Cracka Jack if that weren't a package from Midway but your Dr"s Office, lab work you were waiting on, meds, X-rays whatever. That's the shit us veterans deal with all the time at the VA.
    Brilliant fuckin idea! Wherever there may be a govt. job where the hiring standards only require that you can remember to breath...PACKED with over-paid niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I reading this right? UPS is handing off package delivery to USPS? I never knew that...

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Am I reading this right? UPS is handing off package delivery to USPS? I never knew that...
    Oh yeah, UPS has pulled that bullshit as long as I can remember. At least my mail carrier is a human, which probably explains why I never had trouble getting packages.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    FedEx has been doing that shit for a long time, too. You'll get a "tracking number", and then your items disappear into a (very) black hole called the USPS, and you hope they'll arrive before you die of old age. Actually, I do like that my neighborhood uses the "community mailboxes" with a locking package compartment. Not perfect, since the local nignogs (both black and frijoles brown) are known to break into them like the niggers they are, but it at least it reduces porchmonkey pirates.

Note: I have no problem with legit Hispanics, who work for a living, and who also hate wetbacks and niggers. I just hate niggers and those who act like niggers.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The PO where we used to live was good when 100% white. It was still the USPS, so it's not like they were lightning fast and efficient, but still decent for government expectations. Then one day they hired a giant buck, and after a couple of years they were all niggers. You had to make sure they put in the right zip code, and you couldn't risk sending something that looked valuable without a tracking number. We see niggers in the news for getting cushy USPS jobs and using them to steal everything.

Government is already bad enough without niggers. Before the MTA had self-serve ticket machines, commuters had to stand in line at Grand Central to buy monthly tickets. Easily 3 out of 4 cashiers were niggers, and once it took a sow 10 minutes to replace the paper roll for receipts. It was trying to fit it in or something, then it would stand back with a stupid look on its face, confused by YT's complicated technology.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.